The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got threatened on Facebook by someone I went to high school with for saying that I wish nothing but the best for him and his family. Haha I guess some people never change from high school.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Well, you clearly got what you deserved with that one.

Yep. Report time.

I'm bored

i just washing machined my fave taylormade hat... i bet i ruined it hahaha

I'm bored

Dude..I posted the same thing in the banter thread. I've been incredibly bored all day. Would've been even worse were it not for THP. The weather sucks. Nothing that I feel like watching on TV. I'm just 100% bored.

Dude..I posted the same thing in the banter thread. I've been incredibly bored all day. Would've been even worse were it not for THP. The weather sucks. Nothing that I feel like watching on TV. I'm just 100% bored.

I'm in the same boat lol. I was forced to turn to those dark corners of the internet where nobody should ever go.

I'm in the same boat lol. I was forced to turn to those dark corners of the internet where nobody should ever go.

Fox News?

Yeah I've had a long week and now I'm just idle, I'm all antsy. Thank God I have a 3 day work week then bachelor party and the week off after!

meh time to unfriend that fellow

I am not friends with him. I was commenting on something one of my friends from high school said. I am not worried at all. If he wants to come find me I will give him a life lesson that he hasnt learned yet. He was the same way in high school. All talk and he is big so the thinks people should kiss his arse. I dont care about those sort of things. I havent been in a fight since I was like 10 but I might consider doing the world a favor if he came looking for me.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yeah I've had a long week and now I'm just idle, I'm all antsy. Thank God I have a 3 day work week then bachelor party and the week off after!

I hear ya. I'm usually so busy that I don't really know what to do with down time, haha.

At least The Dark Knight is on.

I hear ya. I'm usually so busy that I don't really know what to do with down time, haha.

At least The Dark Knight is on.

Game of Thrones in 5 minutes

Tap Tap Taparoo

Game of Thrones in 5 minutes

Tap Tap Taparoo

I'm ranting on myself having only watched Game of Thrones once. And I loved it. I need to start from the beginning..I think they're all On-Demand.

I'm ranting on myself having only watched Game of Thrones once. And I loved it. I need to start from the beginning..I think they're all On-Demand.

My rant is that you havent watched Game of Thrones.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I don't know where my drivers cap is.

I need a driver's cap. They're cool.

Oh wait, I only do visors now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back