Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Nice little email tells me tomorrow might be a fun day at casa de Chunk

Truffleshuffle.gif

Did you save the goondocks? Haha I have a feeling someone's Callaway staff bag is about to get more full. Looking forward to seeing those bags full of beautiful clubs.

Sweet chunky! I bet you're stoked to get your hands on that driver.

I really am dude. So stoked I'm on ebay looking for accessories for it

Awesome!! Hopefully that means others of us will see them as early as today! Can't wait to see everyones in-hand pics!

Nice! Do you know where to get the adapters from?

There is a dude that is pretty close to you. Will Peoples. He sells a ton of shafts and he has the adapters as well.

I think it's wise to accessorize if you can my man!!

There is a dude that is pretty close to you. Will Peoples. He sells a ton of shafts and he has the adapters as well.

Really. I need to get up with this dude in the future. Do you know his prices?

Really. I need to get up with this dude in the future. Do you know his prices?
Grant???:alien:

Thats awesome news Chunky, I hope mine comes either today or tomorrow too.

Grant, I believe the chunkster is referring to a seller on the Bay named Will PGA.

Grant, I believe the chunkster is referring to a seller on the Bay named Will PGA.

I see. I see. Thanks

I see. I see. Thanks

His shop is in Myrle's Inlet. You could stop by when we're down for the MC dude. I am pretty sure I know exactly where it is.

His shop is in Myrle's Inlet. You could stop by when we're down for the MC dude. I am pretty sure I know exactly where it is.

Really. I definitely will go by that weekend. I might have a Fit by then. Who knows.

Are we allowed to "accessorize" our drivers for the MC? I think the stock shaft is going to work great for me, but I am just curious since you're talking about it.

I really am dude. So stoked I'm on ebay looking for accessories for it

can't wait to see some pics of it CL. I've noticed the prices on the sleeves on ebay have dropped some as well. Think Yorkem will let you take the afternoon off once it comes in?

Are we allowed to "accessorize" our drivers for the MC? I think the stock shaft is going to work great for me, but I am just curious since you're talking about it.

I believe you are only allowed to use what your ordered, but I'd double check with your Tour Rep on that.

I plan on using the stock shaft anyway. I haven't had much time to mess with the Fit other than when I was tired at the end of my fitting, but out of all the shafts that I tried I definitely think the stock shaft will work best for me

nor did I but I have my neighbor on 'delivery watch' at my place now...

I never did! But I am on the lookout for a big brown truck.

Back