New Bag Day! On-boxing pics!

Mr. Satchmo

urielsatchmoortegaMR.Jinx
Reaction score
Handicap
MR. Jinx
Hey THP, Just got my new staff bag in! here are some pictures.

TMAX box!
6968446752_63153538e8.jpg

What's inside!!

6968447040_2c21f10def.jpg

6968447402_1b40713e10.jpg

7114526425_da7c37de6a.jpg

6968447974_70e1b4f452.jpg

Old and new bag, size comparison:
7114527241_3c625b5eda.jpg
\\

In the bag
6968449090_eefddf4e03.jpg

7114543615_6d991b1b33.jpg

7114528157_3680da0f07.jpg

6968464708_353cb88887.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! Can you rotate your pics?

Nice!!! what you going to do with the old one... :).

So "on" boxing is the same as "un" boxing? New Mexico slang version?

Nice bag, congrats!

good looking bag!

Nice looking bag there dude! Lots of room in it too.

Nice!!! what you going to do with the old one... :).

So "on" boxing is the same as "un" boxing? New Mexico slang version?

Oops stupid mac autocorrect! I will probably keep the other for the the smaller carts hahah

The bag looks great. I've got one very similar to you and it held up to a lot of use. I really like the color scheme on it as well. Enjoy!

damn. both of those bags look sweet. congrats!

wow! both those bags are amazing.

Looks great! That is an awesome staff bag.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet bag congrats!

Very nice!!!

Nice bag!

This one looks so similiar to the other TM bag you have..... very nice bag.

What are you going to do with the "Old One"????

This one looks so similiar to the other TM bag you have..... very nice bag.

What are you going to do with the "Old One"????

It does look similar it's just way bigger! I am probably going to keep it for smaller carts, some courses here have smaller bag spaces so the cart bag will fit better also it's fun to have a selection:clown:

Sick bag, but damn man your old bag still looks brand new, lmao. Guess when you gotta have it, you gotta have it though. I'm sure we can all relate to your golf sickness though, lol. Congrats.

Wow, those both look really good, I'd get one like that if I didn't have to walk every round! Nice buy.

Mind if I ask how much it cost you?

Mind if I ask how much it cost you?

Without getting into too much detail they run between $200-400 depending on what dealer is selling them which is decent for staff bag money.

Sick bag, but damn man your old bag still looks brand new, lmao. Guess when you gotta have it, you gotta have it though. I'm sure we can all relate to your golf sickness though, lol. Congrats.

Haha yep, I've haven't had my other bag for too long but you know addicts have to get what they want when they want it :bulgy-eyes:. But hey one fits great on the clicgear and the other is for riding, I sold my carry bag that I never used so it was just an excuse to get another one :bananadance:

Haha yep, I've haven't had my other bag for too long but you know addicts have to get what they want when they want it :bulgy-eyes:. But hey one fits great on the clicgear and the other is for riding, I sold my carry bag that I never used so it was just an excuse to get another one :bananadance:

Ha ha. Believe me man I get it. I just spent the last few weeks gutting my entire bag and replacing it with brand new equipment. The only thing left is my TaylorMade Rossa putter which I love, but even that is probably getting jettisoned next week for a certain Never Compromise putter I have a big crush on right now. Like i said, "when you gotta have it" LMAO!!:twist:

Also, you know come to think of it....... my bag is starting to get a little long in the tooth...... :sinister:

Back