NFL Draft Contest - 2012

Bills D could be sneaky good this year...

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

You guys have Tebow now. You have nothing to fear.

Guys, sorry to be selfish, but please tell me this just means given what's happened so far there are a lot of solid choices for my Chargers. Any chance Ingram falls that far?

What don't the chiefs need.

I hope you guys are right, because he seems like a good dude. I just see more Barrett Ruud than I do Hardy Nickerson, Ray Lewis or something else. I guess when I see MLB in the top 10 picks, I want dominant.

Well, Beason will be the ILB next year. I suppose we see some 3-4 in Charlotte next year.

Gilmore is going to be a stud.

I'm happy with the Panthers pick. Our LB corps has been depleted for about 4 years now.

never seen or heard anything about that kid and cant believe for a second he is a better LB then hightower

What ever happened to Jon Beason? I liked him at MLB.

Same with every Carolina MLB before him, hurt. Knee this time.

--
Tapatalk2

Well, Beason will be the ILB next year. I suppose we see some 3-4 in Charlotte next year.

That is a good idea.

WHAT! POE to my Chiefs? stunned.

WOW. Poe at 11.

There goes most of the tiebreakers.

Upset city!!! Poe... Are you kidding me.... Lakjfklbsjdhpsd

Whew...now the jets don't have to worry about taking him

Ha ha ha, Poe to KC!

Poe to the Chiefs. Have fun performing like Glen Dorsey.

Wow. I know KC needed an NT, but I always thought they drafted very conservatively. Chiefs fans?

crap Poe... I had him 16th

I wonder how much money was spent this year on hairdos?

--
Tapatalk2

I still say that in 2 years, most people will see the name Poe in highlights on Sportscenter. Good coaching, great athletic ability and he wants to learn.

Sorry Ary, just don't see it with Tannehill. Hope I'm wrong in the end but I watched him too much to think different.

I like the Cowboys pick but hate they are out of the 2nd round now. Lots of good players there. I have to believe they will trade again to get back in it.

Eagles just move up from 16?

As a chiefs fan my father in law is not happy.

Back