NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryz leaves his legs open more than some of Tiger's former playmates...

cant get over how weak of a goal Bryz let in.... he needs to be more solid.

HUGE save by Marty!!! man he still looks great!

BRIERE IS A BEAST a small BEAST but a BEAST none the less! more than a point a game in the playoffs is UNREAL! i could care less he blows the whole regular season!

Great win. Bryz needs to get his stuff together ASAP

i dunno how the team isn't just beat up after he lets in weak goals every game. i know when that happens when im playing its such a let down. Flyers sure are resilient this year!

i dunno how the team isn't just beat up after he lets in weak goals every game. i know when that happens when im playing its such a let down. Flyers sure are resilient this year!

Theyve been dealing with it for years. Tbey are used to terrible goaltending. Heh.

Theyve been dealing with it for years. Tbey are used to terrible goaltending. Heh.

i love Ed Snider said in an interview we would NEVER have to worry about a goalie again.... LMAO what a joke!

Somebody shoulda told that to Tim Thomas.

i actually said we should have tried to get him and everyone said i was dumb and he was "washed up". i just thought hed be a good mentor to BOB who i thought was the future. oh well

BRIERE IS A BEAST a small BEAST but a BEAST none the less! more than a point a game in the playoffs is UNREAL! i could care less he blows the whole regular season!

I think Briere is what the smaller youth hockey players should strive to be, plus it's always fun to pull for the little guy!!!

I hope LA steals another one from St Louis so Jeff can love me even more on Twitter.

I hope LA steals another one from St Louis so Jeff can love me even more on Twitter.

After watching game 1 I'm thinking this series has 7 written all over it!

After watching game 1 I'm thinking this series has 7 written all over it!
I'm thinking the series has SWEEP! written all over it. If Quick plays like he did that game there's no way LA loses.

I seriously just love watching LA play. They're so fast and you can tell they want to be there so badly. Everything they do on the ice is with 100% effort each and every shift.

I'm thinking the series has SWEEP! written all over it. If Quick plays like he did that game there's no way LA loses.

I seriously just love watching LA play. They're so fast and you can tell they want to be there so badly. Everything they do on the ice is with 100% effort each and every shift.
Quick would be the one thing for me watching them that gives LA the edge, but the grit that St Louis showed all year has to show back up eventually. I always thought that they peaked too early this year, it may come true. But LA has made some great moves the last couple years and I think they are seeing the rewards of them for sure.

Quick would be the one thing for me watching them that gives LA the edge, but the grit that St Louis showed all year has to show back up eventually. I always thought that they peaked too early this year, it may come true. But LA has made some great moves the last couple years and I think they are seeing the rewards of them for sure.
I've been really happy seeing Dustin Brown really step up as captain of that team and really get vocal and lead by example. For such a young talent, he's a tremendous leader to these young/new guys on that roster.

It's easy when average 4.6 goals per game or whatevs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back