NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds as if Kovalchuk might not play tonight. He went for "therapy" yesterday but no one will say for what. Tim Sestito is skating with the team today and Kovy is nowhere to be found. This series could get ugly quick.

Sounds as if Kovalchuk might not play tonight. He went for "therapy" yesterday but no one will say for what. Tim Sestito is skating with the team today and Kovy is nowhere to be found. This series could get ugly quick.

Kovy is out they just reported it. thats a huge blow to jersey. its gotta be pretty serious if hes sitting out a playoff game id imagine.

Kovy is out they just reported it. thats a huge blow to jersey. its gotta be pretty serious if hes sitting out a playoff game id imagine.

Yeah he is out. They are weighing options right now. Either Sestito is in or they are going to put Larsson in and move Harrold to RW on the 4th line. Kovy has been playing hurt and to be honest, it has progressed to the point where he was hurting the team more than helping. Hopefully it is nothing major and sitting out tonight will help.

Hey dev sestino is that Tom Sestinos brother? He's on the flyers and when you said Tim I thought you made a typo.

Hey dev sestino is that Tom Sestinos brother? He's on the flyers and when you said Tim I thought you made a typo.

Yes, Tim and Tom are brothers. Tom is a goon. Tim is more of a defensive forward.

Missing Kovy won't be much of a loss. He had 0 shots on net in 22 mins in Game 1 and could barely move.

Yes, Tim and Tom are brothers. Tom is a goon. Tim is more of a defensive forward.

lol Tom is a goon? lol really? lmao hes a big boy for sure!

Flyers looking pretty good so far tonight

Series tied 1-1. I cant even watch NBCSN anymore. I hate Pierre McGuire more than any other media member. The guy is just a buffoon. Good win for the Devils without Kovy. Really dominated the 2nd and 3rd periods.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Series tied 1-1. I cant even watch NBCSN anymore. I hate Pierre McGuire more than any other media member. The guy is just a buffoon. Good win for the Devils without Kovy. Really dominated the 2nd and 3rd periods.

Tap Tap Taparoo

lmao i honestly was shocked that he was talking up the flyers all game it blew my mind he always is bashing the team and tonight he was saying how much better they were compared to the devils and the devils out played them the 2nd 2 periods. hes a moron it may be time to mute the tv and turn on the radio.

Beautiful game.

lmao i honestly was shocked that he was talking up the flyers all game it blew my mind he always is bashing the team and tonight he was saying how much better they were compared to the devils and the devils out played them the 2nd 2 periods. hes a moron it may be time to mute the tv and turn on the radio.

My favorite part of the evening was when the Devils were outshooting the Flyers 12-0 and dominating the 2nd period and Pierre said that the Flyers are playing a calm game and have the Devils right where they want them? Really?

My favorite part of the evening was when the Devils were outshooting the Flyers 12-0 and dominating the 2nd period and Pierre said that the Flyers are playing a calm game and have the Devils right where they want them? Really?

lol yeah i heard that. i was like ok? maybe theres a new way to play hockey that i didn't know about. i wish the flyers could put together 60 minutes like they played the first period. oh well i knew the devils weren't gonna be a pushover like everyone is saying they are. Especially cause Marty always steps up his game against the Flyers.

lol yeah i heard that. i was like ok? maybe theres a new way to play hockey that i didn't know about. i wish the flyers could put together 60 minutes like they played the first period. oh well i knew the devils weren't gonna be a pushover like everyone is saying they are. Especially cause Marty always steps up his game against the Flyers.

2nd favorite part was in the 3rd after it was 3-1 Pierre says "The Devils have really taken it to the Flyers all night" Ummm didnt you say in the 1st that the Flyers PP is WORLD CLASS and cant be stopped and that they are dominating the Devils? The guy is a moron. I am so bummed that he didnt get the job in MTL. I really cant take him anymore.

Really irritates me that:

1: NBCSC isn't even HD here

2: You have to pay like 15$ just for that channel.

Really irritates me that:

1: NBCSC isn't even HD here

2: You have to pay like 15$ just for that channel.

You are lucky. I honestly would have rather listened to the game on the radio. I was actually getting physically angry listening to McGuire last night. Like gritting my teeth, I am going to punch something angry.

You are lucky. I honestly would have rather listened to the game on the radio. I was actually getting physically angry listening to McGuire last night. Like gritting my teeth, I am going to punch something angry.

Sounds like when JP Dellecamera when he used to call football matches.

Is there a reason you have to just post contradictory comments to me just so I will comment back? What more do you want? I apologized for what happened a week or 2 ago. You negative repped me which was to be honest, fair. Cant you just let it go?

Pierre McGuire rules

Is there a reason you have to just post contradictory comments to me just so I will comment back? What more do you want? I apologized for what happened a week or 2 ago. You negative repped me which was to be honest, fair. Cant you just let it go?

Let what go? Pierre McGuire has a ton of hockey knowledge and is super passionate about what he does. He is high energy and I like that in a commentator.

Hundy be nice to Dev bro.

Hahahah oh JRod. You rule too.

Let what go? Pierre McGuire has a ton of hockey knowledge and is super passionate about what he does. He is high energy and I like that in a commentator.

Hahahah oh JRod. You rule too.

Thats fine that you like him and had you explained why thats fine. But your short answers make it sound as if you are trying to just be contradictory for the sake of being contradictory. I sent you a PM apologizing, 2 actually and never got a response, so my only assumption can be that you are still angry. And judging by the your actions as of late towards me if would appear as if you are. If you are not, then thats great and we can move on.

David Clarkson planking on top of the net after scoring game winner last night..lol:

tumblr_m3dkkwBPIQ1r3j7m5o2_500.gif

Brodeur had a funny comment after the game about it:

“I always tell him that he can’t pass the puck, but he had like six, seven assists already,” Brodeur said. “I was like, ‘Maybe you’re a passer now in the playoffs.’ So, it’s nice for him to go to the net and score a typical one of his goals – just hard-nosed, jump on the crossbar, hold it for a second for pictures and moved on.’ I was happy for him. He works hard. He’s got the beard too. He’s proud of that.”

David Clarkson planking on top of the net after scoring game winner last night..lol:

tumblr_m3dkkwBPIQ1r3j7m5o2_500.gif

Brodeur had a funny comment after the game about it:

Awesome, I love the show boating when it comes to game winning goals, it's a bit overdone on other goals, but a game winner in the playoffs needs to be celebrated!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back