NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Clarkson planking on top of the net after scoring game winner last night..lol:

What a loser. Who celebrates like that in a 2-1 game with 9 minutes to go.

Awesome, I love the show boating when it comes to game winning goals, it's a bit overdone on other goals, but a game winner in the playoffs needs to be celebrated!!!

It cant be considered the game winner in the moment because the game wasnt over yet!

It cant be considered the game winner in the moment because the game wasnt over yet!

Good call, didn't realize that, I knew the Devils had a heck of a third period, didn't realize clarkson's goal was so early!!!

He jumped to avoid Byrzgalov which is why he ended up on the net. And yeah, why celebrate a goal to take the lead in a playoff game where your best player is out injured. What a jerk Clarkson is.

Oh stop being such a sensitive Sally over this.

A) He hung on the net way too long, and acted like a moron doing so.

B) Kovy has not been their best player. At all. :bulgy-eyes:

C)

He jumped to avoid Byrzgalov which is why he ended up on the net. And yeah, why celebrate a goal to take the lead in a playoff game where your best player is out injured. What a jerk Clarkson is.

#omgbestplayersout #bestplayerhurtstheteam

Kovy has been playing hurt and to be honest, it has progressed to the point where he was hurting the team more than helping.

Oh stop being such a sensitive Sally over this.

A) He hung on the net way too long, and acted like a moron doing so.

B) Kovy has not been their best player. At all. :bulgy-eyes:

C)

#omgbestplayersout #bestplayerhurtstheteam

I cant see your video but I am sure it awesome. And Kovalchuk has been the Devils best player all season. He was injured and needs to get healthy. And talk about being a sensitive sally. Wow. You have an 2 week long grudge going against me..haha

Let what go? Pierre McGuire has a ton of hockey knowledge and is super passionate about what he does. He is high energy and I like that in a commentator.

All you said is true...but he voices it at inopportune times.

All you said is true...but he voices it at inopportune times.

What time is it over there when you are watching the games?

Another tough game tonight. The Caps need this win bad, eff the rangers!

Yeah sorry I'm on my phone and the youtube video is a non-mobile device video so I can't get the link. Thanks though.

The Rangers/Caps game on right now is a good one. Both teams flying tonight.

2OT. Good game.

Little shocked at how quiet this place has been tonight with such a good game happening.

Me too. Had to search for the thread! Good game going on though. Looks like this is going to end on a big mistake by someone.

Me too. Had to search for the thread! Good game going on though. Looks like this is going to end on a big mistake by someone.

Like how it's second OT and both teams are still going H.A.M. Love the playoffs.

I hope it goes 3OT.

I can deal with 3 OT. Anything more than that and I may not make it.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Same Steel. I just want some fresh ice. Puck is bouncy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back