Gators Fighting On The Tee Box

Cool video. Too bad he didn't flip his phone sideways and do it in landscape mode.

Judging by how close he was trying to get Smalls, don't think he had the rightful mind to think of something that smart.

This wont happen in Orlando right?

I've seen some big gators when playing in Orlando actually. Championsgate had a solid 8-9 footer just hanging out on the front 9 of the International Course right on bank. He didn't have moving on his things to do list. Haven't seen any worth mentioning at Grand Cypress though. I think last time out War Eagle saw a baby'ish one, probably under 5ft?

one of the courses I play at had about a 5-6 footer in the pond between tee and green on a par 3. One day I saw some morons prodding it from the pond side bunker/beach. It was none too happy about it, I wish something had happened to be honest. Needless to say, i'm always a little nervous about playing out of that particular sandtrap.

Certainly wins wildlife seen on the course contest in my book. Great video.

TapAhoy!

Judging by how close he was trying to get Smalls, don't think he had the rightful mind to think of something that smart.

No one who takes video with their cell phone uses landscape mode!

I do smalls.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Only breezy turns his phone sideways. And because he is on Team THP, that makes him doubly cool.

How unsportsmanlike. And caused slow play to boot.

This why I'm glad I don't live in the south!! There looked like there was lot's of blood on the ground (maybe dirt haha) wow and then they walk off like nothing happened!:whew:

Those gators wouldn't survive a night at Occupy Oakland with the Oakland PD! In all seriousness, amazing video.

Those gators wouldn't survive a night at Occupy Oakland with the Oakland PD! In all seriousness, amazing video.

I can't go anywhere without running into traffic. Protestors everywhere.

Most I've seen on a course was a fox, or deer.

Back