Gators Fighting On The Tee Box

Holy Hell! The camera man, for one, has a bigger set than I do. "So, uh, mind if I play through?"

Thanks for sharing. That is trick.

Wow, only in Florida! That's just crazy.

I do believe I'd have to skip that hole!

I do believe I'd have to skip that hole!

It would be pretty hard concentrating on your tee shot knowing there are two giant gators fighting to the death 10 feet behind you.

wow! amazing...

Yikes!

Played there many times, and have seen many gators. Never saw any fighting with one another, but did see one sneak up on and have an Egret for lunch.

I've seen that video somewhere before, super cool, but there's no way I'd be getting that close to 'em!!!

Ya we'll just skip this hole !!!!!!!

This fight actually has an interesting story. The little gator hit in to the bigger gator, not once, but TWICE. So he came back to the tee box to give him a one-two piece. A left, a right, goodnight.

HAHAHA Someone give this man some rep. Damn dallas-jersey gators.
This fight actually has an interesting story. The little gator hit in to the bigger gator, not once, but TWICE. So he came back to the tee box to give him a one-two piece. A left, a right, goodnight.

i like how the guys start discussing how the one gator is stupid for not leaving lol

now if this thread title were 'cougars fighting on the tee box' that would be epic!

now if this thread title were 'cougars fighting on the tee box' that would be epic!

what kinda cougars we talking here ? :banana:

Only a golfer would say "Uh I think it is ok to tee off". I would definitely leave those two alone. Remember you need not have to outrun the gator, you have to outrun your idiot friend who got too close with his cell phone videoing the angry gators fighting!!!

LMAO. That one-two piece sure is making its way around the internet! ha

Never been a big fan of that course. That second hole where this was filmed has always given me fits.

Back