Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Since Cookie already admitted defeat, maybe I should be hoping I get to play you. At least I will get to view excellence and beauty. You are bringing a mirror with you for me to borrow right?

No mirrors necessary boys. You can just use my shiny bald head.

or checking out my manly ass....as you do everytime we play.

I see a recurring theme here....he was asking for me to show up in a skirt with pom pom's.

Hey look everybody...Its the punch drunk regurgitator....Listen CG, I mean Cookie, you already admitted defeat. Its time to shove off and figure out someone else you can lose to and try and save any ounce of manhood a gunt putter using (allegedly), faux vegan from Texas has.

Hey look everybody...Its the punch drunk regurgitator....Listen CG, I mean Cookie, you already admitted defeat. Its time to shove off and figure out someone else you can lose to and try and save any ounce of manhood a gunt putter using (allegedly), faux vegan from Texas has.

Well, at least you don't deny the fact that you want to check us out. It's ok to admit your true feelings JB, you are amongst friends here. We will not judge you.

Will you be talking this much crap again next year when you are 0 for 2 in your attempts to claim the amazing Cup that is named after your wife? Sadly, for you, having the cup created is the closest you will get to any sense of ownership of it.

Well, at least you don't deny the fact that you want to check us out. It's ok to admit your true feelings JB, you are amongst friends here. We will not judge you.

Will you be talking this much crap again next year when you are 0 for 2 in your attempts to claim the amazing Cup that is named after your wife? Sadly, for you, having the cup created is the closest you will get to any sense of ownership of it.

Buddy lets spell this out for you....One of us has achieved victories with THP members. The other is a faux vegan from TX that has not.

*Trying to make it as easy as possible, but no meat = loss of brain cells evidently*

Buddy lets spell this out for you....One of us has achieved victories with THP members. The other is a faux vegan from TX that has not.

*Trying to make it as easy as possible, but no meat = loss of brain cells evidently*

Your victories in a few singles matches mean nothing. Congrats to you and TC, you won your Sunday singles matches.

Folks, what we have here, is a failure to see the big picture.

JB: do your best....it still won't be enough. But hang your hat on your singles victory....whatever helps you sleep at night.

Wow ever since I arrived in THP land all the Hacks can ever think of is a man checking out another. Please, keep this up.

Meanwhile, JB and co. will just quietly go about dismantling the competition. My work here has been fruitful, pun intended.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Wow ever since I arrived in THP land all the Hacks can ever think of is a man checking out another. Please, keep this up.

Meanwhile, JB and co. will just quietly go about dismantling the competition. My work here has been fruitful, pun intended.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Quietly? They do nothing quietly. All bark and no bite....

Your victories in a few singles matches mean nothing. Congrats to you and TC, you won your Sunday singles matches.

Folks, what we have here, is a failure to see the big picture.

JB: do your best....it still won't be enough. But hang your hat on your singles victory....whatever helps you sleep at night.

Clearly you think THP did not exist before the gunt putting vegan showed up in Feb of 2011. Buddy, you just cant grasp it. In one thread you say Im a sacrificial lamb and the next you think you have a shot. You have no shot. Not any. I could show up having just found out I contracted a disease and still put a beat down on you. What you are doing is ridiculous. You are doing nothing more than saying "I stink, but my friends are good enough for me to follow along with". If that works in the plant eating world all the power to you, but with actual men, we like to be a part of something. Not just there because you think One-T has a cool haircut or that Chunky is pretty smart for a guy that is 4'7.

The only person that sees the big picture is me. I am the big picture as far as you are concerned and when I finish wiping the floor with you, I will take a picture, frame it, sign it for you and even load it in your car for you to hang above your mantle to remember the moment that playing with puppets is not the same as getting on the course with me. I have beaten better men and will lose to better men, but there is one thing for sure....You dont have enough time in a day to figure out a way to win if we were to be paired.

Flubbed chips? Shanking gunt putts? You would be down so far you would think your own captain is 7' tall. You stand behind this screen/curtain of never having teed it up in front of THPers on a large scale before....When you do, and fail miserably, we will see if the same words are flowing. This guy has won and lost and taken every one appropriately. I dont hide in some weird shell that says otherwise. just remember the words of a great man named Puttin4Bird...."I just ran into an effin Buzz Saw"!

Hey JB, in case you have not heard or just refuse to believe, I am no longer a plant eating vegan. Keep playing that card but it means nothing. Here is Team THP's logo for the Morgan Cup since you each fail to see the big picture. Yes sir, you are a winner. You went 1-0 in singles and did your thing - YOU ROCK!!

little-victories.jpg

Cookie, you should really stop. Chunky, get him to stop. You're all familiar with what happen to the last guy (and his team) who prematurely admitted his demise don't you? It's like a cancer, you admit it to yourself first, then you admit it to your wife, then you'll mention it to someone on the forum and before long the suckness spreads to your entire team and you have no chance. Chunky, I'd seriously consider putting your boy on Trash Talk probation if I were you.

Let me summarize this thread for people that are jumping in. The thread goes quiet for a week. Someone from Team THP says something. Cookie comes in with "zippidy doo da" and then repeat. Its nonsense. Cookie, you can say nothing! You JUST SAID in another thread, that you have no shot! You have nothing to say. There is nothing to add to that.

Go back to trying to figure out who you might garner points from. Its just not fun without creativity.

Let me summarize this thread for people that are jumping in. The thread goes quiet for a week. Someone from Team THP says something. Cookie comes in with "zippidy doo da" and then repeat. Its nonsense. Cookie, you can say nothing! You JUST SAID in another thread, that you have no shot! You have nothing to say. There is nothing to add to that.

Go back to trying to figure out who you might garner points from. Its just not fun without creativity.
Come on JB, you have to give the cookie monster some props here since you're talking about the thread. Without you and him this thread would be 50 pages long instead of 310.

Come on JB, you have to give the cookie monster some props here since you're talking about the thread. Without you and him this thread would be 50 pages long instead of 310.

Team Hackers supporters are already looking for moral victories. Come July it will be "At least he showed up and played, give him some credit."

Team Hackers supporters are already looking for moral victories. Come July it will be "At least he showed up and played, give him some credit."
Wasn't looking for a moral victory here was just pointing out a fact. Crickets would have more posts in here if it wasn't for JB/Cookie banter.

I said that if someone had to be a sacrificial lamb against TC, then I would be that person if it helps my team to victory. Keep twisting words all you want to, but he is out there shooting 72 or less twice a week. Very unlikely anyone will beat him and I am not dumb enough to say otherwise.

You have an extremely hard time admitting and sticking to the facts. All you do is say the same crap about creativity or repeating and COMPLETELY ignore what I say. I will at least respond to what you say.

Your inability to reply to me and what I say is what actually reeks of "lack of creativity".

Are you still here? Dean - get off of JB's jock and do SOMETHING on your own. Are you capable of that?

Are you still here? Dean - get off of JB's jock and do SOMETHING on your own. Are you capable of that?

Are you even capable of trash talking without any homoeroticism? :alien:

Cookie, you should really stop. Chunky, get him to stop. You're all familiar with what happen to the last guy (and his team) who prematurely admitted his demise don't you? It's like a cancer, you admit it to yourself first, then you admit it to your wife, then you'll mention it to someone on the forum and before long the suckness spreads to your entire team and you have no chance. Chunky, I'd seriously consider putting your boy on Trash Talk probation if I were you.

I think its a good Chunky ponder at this point. I mean at some point, you have to either vacate, wave a white flag, or keep looking like this. Its quite sad actually. A once great poster and member of THP has to look this way. I wish him well, but it truly pains me to see some of this stuff.

how am I on JB's jock if I'm responding to Nate?

DD,
If you dont understand Cookie, you are clearly in love with me. Dont you get that by now? Good lord.

Are you even capable of trash talking without any homoeroticism? :alien:

JN I would respond to you, but then I'd be told I'm cuddling up to JB or something. And since I'm in a sexual harassment seminar, there is no cuddling allowed

Cause Nate was replying to JB and you are the king of +1 to what JB says. C'mon man, call someone out, stir something up!!

Hell, I keep calling out JB and I have not a clue if I get to bury him on Sunday or not.

DD,
If you dont understand Cookie, you are clearly in love with me. Dont you get that by now? Good lord.

Damn, I'm sorry. :flowers4u:

And the classic ignore in full effect - never fails! Thanks for proving my point. No name needed, you know who you are.

Back