Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

It just clicked. Nate's buddy is playing his home course today. He called it Augusta, because its the only place that rivals Nate's home course. Rumor has it, they are canceling the revolving golf courses for majors and just playing them at Nate's home course due to the difficulty. We are actually sending a letter out to see if they will just play all tour events there, because it is harder than the Champion Course, Grand Cypress and others.

Another rumor floating around is that Nate enjoys long walks on the beach. Its the best beach mind you, and its super difficult and tight. He once demanded that Seinfeld order the soup too. Its the best.
"Yawn"..........

The golf channel is going to interupt coverage of the 2nd round to cover Nate's course.

Well, us Texans are kind of a big deal. I mean, after all, we are so in your heads that you try to trash talk us in half the threads on the forum.

It's good though - you guys know who really moves the needle around these parts.

The golf channel is going to interupt coverage of the 2nd round to cover Nate's course.

Of course they are. Then we shall see difficulty. Kenny Banya for the win. But dont worry, he once played around about 3 THPers and lit it up!

For right now, yes, but once he is hoisted up on our shoulders in celebration of TMC victory, he will look down on all of you.

THIS!!

Of course they are. Then we shall see difficulty. Kenny Banya for the win. But dont worry, he once played around about 3 THPers and lit it up!

Yeah, except for the 4 hole consecutive flubbed chips.

I cannot wait for cookie to come back from the outing, talk about the 90+ scores he put up, and the drubbing he takes in your group. Then what can they say? Oh yeah, they have that base covered with all the "of course a 10 should lose to a 4".

Yeah, except for the 4 hole consecutive flubbed chips.

I cannot wait for cookie to come back from the outing, talk about the 90+ scores he put up, and the drubbing he takes in your group. Then what can they say? Oh yeah, they have that base covered with all the "of course a 10 should lose to a 4".

Perhaps. Then we will see the scrambling of "yeah, JB kicked my arse. He was supposed to since he is a 5 and I am a 10. But I have played with both and Nate would beat him. Nate is amazing. I call him the Natrix he is so cool. And by the way, Nates course is the best. I mean the best."

The exact reason I didnt want to play with him. Its sad really, but some things are just not worth it.

LOL @ natrix. Not only does he belong to the toughest club on earth, he played all the Club Corp courses in Orlando and slayed them :bulgy-eyes:

LOL @ natrix. Not only does he belong to the toughest club on earth, he played all the Club Corp courses in Orlando and slayed them :bulgy-eyes:

The irony in the responses from the ambiguously Texan Duo is hysterical. The Natrix and Cookie. Quite the tag team.

A worthy response from an unworthy adversary. I'm going to have to start letting compensNATE know the slope/ratings of the courses I prep on. He sure has an aura of AHA about him.

The irony in the responses from the ambiguously Texan Duo is hysterical. The Natrix and Cookie. Quite the tag team.

I love how Nate got dragged into this. Keep it up, nice twist for new material.

In typical Natrix fashion, one step behind...

Hey, I replied but you two are too busy playing with each other.....take your love fest for one another somewhere else. Boring to read through.

I'd post a poster of you and cookie but I can't find a picture of a vegans bung hole with an over compensating Texan in it.

I'd post a poster of you and cookie but I can't find a picture of a vegans bung hole with an over compensating Texan in it.

That's cute with you and joshy holding each others jock throughout this thread.

Tweedle JB and Tweedle TC......folks they will be here all night!! And remember to tip 'em good!

Im heading to Orlando to find these easy Club Corp clubs that the Natrix slayed. Im looking forward to a challenge and being that he demolished these Orlando Club Corp clubs, they should be quite the challenge for yours truly. I mean after all, he is the Natrix. He is the best Jerry. The best.

Im heading to Orlando to find these easy Club Corp clubs that the Natrix slayed. Im looking forward to a challenge and being that he demolished these Orlando Club Corp clubs, they should be quite the challenge for yours truly. I mean after all, he is the Natrix. He is the best Jerry. The best.

And you call me the blender. LMFAO

I like how cookie always goes back to phallic responses...geez and I thought I was h0rny....

That's cute with you and joshy holding each others jock throughout this thread.

You offer zero originality or wit. Typical from someone in your neck of the woods. I cannot wait for you in this thread on Monday, May 21. You're going to go to the Outing, hit 240 yard drives, all over the place, shoot consistently in the 90's, get your arse destroyed, and then I'll be waiting for whatever excuse it is you conjure up. At least you'll have your love child in compensNATE around to make you feel better about yourself. But that will be it.

I love how Nate got dragged into this. Keep it up, nice twist for new material.
It was getting old wasn't it. Watching the two of 'em bully everyone around like they owned the site or something. Well, guess one of 'em actually does, just couldn't tell based on some of the comments they make. :bashful:

Reactions: JB
Tweedle JB and Tweedle TC......folks they will be here all night!! And remember to tip 'em good!

Yep. Being here since 2009 kind of alludes to that.

Back