2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Rock it dude. Hawaiian is a button up shirt.

What about black shorts? Am I crazy? That stupid grey, red and black UA shirt is being difficult to match up shorts with.

I was gonna bring a pair of black shorts too. Black shorts, black polo, white shoes. Total internet golfer move haha

Rock it dude. Hawaiian is a button up shirt.

What about black shorts? Am I crazy? That stupid grey, red and black UA shirt is being difficult to match up shorts with.

I'm rocking black shorts. It won't be any hotter than other colors really. Shorts and pants are very different. Of course I wore pants twice last year at the outing.

--
Tapatalk2

I saw that shirt at Dicks the other day. I recognized it immediately, then thought to myself, "Wtc do you wear with that one?"

LOL exactly. I have a pair of UA shorts that are dark grey, maybe those. I'll bring black shorts for back up.

I was gonna bring a pair of black shorts too. Black shorts, black polo, white shoes. Total internet golfer move haha

Or Tiger. HAHA

I'm rocking black shorts. It won't be any hotter than other colors really. Shorts and pants are very different. Of course I wore pants twice last year at the outing.

--
Tapatalk2

Ok you convince me. Black shorts it is. But then that means black everything else too.

LOL exactly. I have a pair of UA shorts that are dark grey, maybe those. I'll bring black shorts for back up.

Or Tiger. HAHA

Ok you convince me. Black shorts it is. But then that means black everything else too.

Nah, white shirt, white belt, white hat, and white shoes. You'll not get me in black shoes in the summer for shat.

--
Tapatalk2

Nah, white shirt, white belt, white hat, and white shoes. You'll not get me in black shoes in the summer for shat.

--
Tapatalk2
Me either dude, it's like wearing tiny ovens on your feet.

--
Tapatalk2

Im bringing everything got dang it.

Or Tiger. HAHA.

Ah crap. I saw Gmac wear it at Bay Hill and thought that looked sharp. I'll save the red polo, black shorts, and white shoes for you on Sunday :)

(Also, I blew out my black golf shoes so everything's gotta go with white shoes hahaha)

Me either dude, it's like wearing tiny ovens on your feet.

Exactly. It could be 100* and I'm fine in pants. Add black shoes to that and it becomes unbearable.

--
Tapatalk2

Ah crap. I saw Gmac wear it at Bay Hill and thought that looked sharp. I'll save the red polo, black shorts, and white shoes for you on Sunday :)

(Also, I blew out my black golf shoes so everything's gotta go with white shoes hahaha)

You mean when he went with the white hat, belt and shoes? Gmac pulled that off too. I liked it.

You mean when he went with the white hat, belt and shoes? Gmac pulled that off too. I liked it.

Yep, that's the attire. I just need a new white hat since the other one I have is uhh.. dirty.

Exactly. It could be 100* and I'm fine in pants. Add black shoes to that and it becomes unbearable.

--
Tapatalk2
Hmm, never had an issue with black shoes but man do I hate pants!

Yep, that's the attire. I just need a new white hat since the other one I have is uhh.. dirty.
You own a hat? I dont believe it...

Hmm, never had an issue with black shoes but man do I hate pants!

To put it terms familiar to you. Black shoes make me feel like I've hot slag all over my feet. Sucks.

--
Tapatalk2

--
Tapatalk2

They're not that bad man

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I have them. They're great for collecting dust I've heard.
Your head was beet red when we played last at Grand Cypress, dont know how you did it.

They're not that bad man

I'm gonna have to look for a new pair then. Maybe I'm wearing the wrong socks :alien:

--
Tapatalk2

Your head was beet red when we played last at Grand Cypress, dont know how you did it.

Years of it haha. I feel hotter with a hat on cause the heat feels like it's trapped under there. That's why when I do wear one, it's almost always off when the cart's moving. Friday though may be hat manditory since I won't have cart shade.

I'm gonna have to look for a new pair then. Maybe I'm wearing the wrong socks :alien:

--
Tapatalk2

Feet too hot, hands too sensitive for some grips...bunch of poo-says!

Feet too hot, hands too sensitive for some grips...bunch of poo-says!

Lol. I'm a frail little man. Well I'm not that little either.

--
Tapatalk2

Figure Im just going to start making outfits and throw them all in the suitcase, rolled up style so the gf doesnt make fun of me for having so many clothes. Still need to figure out hats and belts, wtc.

Figure Im just going to start making outfits and throw them all in the suitcase, rolled up style so the gf doesnt make fun of me for having so many clothes. Still need to figure out hats and belts, wtc.

I have one belt. It's reversible. White and black, it's all I need.

Hats are a different story though. I have hats like Kmac has putters.

I have one belt. It's reversible. White and black, it's all I need.

Hats are a different story though. I have hats like Kmac has putters.
Same here 1 belt ftw!

Back