2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I that the same cost, If you leave right down the street!! I would love to go down and try out some new equipment I'm in the market for everthing new, minus my putter! That seems to be the only thing I can hit well!!

Huh? :bulgy-eyes:

When the eff does the airline email my boarding pass? isnt it 24 hours before?

They'll send you an email to check in 24 hours prior.

Depends on the airline....which one ya flying?

When the eff does the airline email my boarding pass? isnt it 24 hours before?

United, its past 24 hours now. I fly once every 10 years or close to it.

If you have your confirmation number you can jsut check in on the website.

Starting to get real now. I might even pack tonight. I'm going to drink all my airplane's beer on the way down tomorrow night. Or fall asleep. Either way, I'm not going to remember it.
Don't do what I did and wait til the last minute to pack hanger shirts then forget them sonsab!tches. I learned the hard way.

United, its past 24 hours now. I fly once every 10 years or close to it.

Go to their site and check in dude. Print boarding pass. Go to outing. Drink Bud Light Limes with Kmax.

They can email you your boarding pass (after you check in for your flight online) and you can use the email through your smartphone to go through security & board your flight. I've had mixed results with this, but since you need to check your bags anyways, might as well just get a paper pass.

Go to their site and check in dude. Print boarding pass. Go to outing. Drink good beer with beer snobs.

I think this is a great plan.

Don't do what I did and wait til the last minute to pack hanger shirts then forget them sonsab!tches. I learned the hard way.

I'm going sleeveless this time around!

Man, I can't wait to get the hell out of here. Seeing you fools at the aiport is going to be awesome.

Go to their site and check in dude. Print boarding pass. Go to outing. Drink Bud Light Limes with Kmax.

Never had a BLL, will have to try one.

They can email you your boarding pass (after you check in for your flight online) and you can use the email through your smartphone to go through security & board your flight. I've had mixed results with this, but since you need to check your bags anyways, might as well just get a paper pass.

Thanks, didnt know I had to check in online. Thats probably the easiest is to just check in there as I have my golf bag to check.

Ok kids... time to head out to the airport for the long flight... saw this and thought it was appropriate.

thumbnail.aspx

I'm rolling like Randy Moss, straight cash homey. Anything I forget, will buy a replacement.

Thanks, didnt know I had to check in online. Thats probably the easiest is to just check in there as I have my golf bag to check.

Yes, I agree, Just make sure you have your confirmation number in your phone or in your wallet just in case the ticket agent 'needs assistance'. Checking in online and using the e-boarding passes works best when you dont check bags. It lets you just head right to security.

I'm out, going to hit some balls and take care of some business before I roll tomorrow. Check back in later.

Yes, I agree, Just make sure you have your confirmation number in your phone or in your wallet just in case the ticket agent 'needs assistance'. Checking in online and using the e-boarding passes works best when you dont check bags. It lets you just head right to security.

Thanks man, I PM'd you a couple questions to.

And for the utmost convenience you can check in curb side. Just remember to save some singles for the tip. Coming to the outing with broken clubs wont work too well.

Just thought of this for anyone that smokes and doesnt travel often. Make sure your cigar cutter is in your checked bag. If you try to bring it in a carryon or laptop bag, they will probably take it at security.

Woke up this morning at 6am to check-in for my flight.. 21 hrs to go..

Need to do some major laundry and packing after work

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

I didn't know curbside check in gurantees no club breakage?

And for the utmost convenience you can check in curb side. Just remember to save some singles for the tip. Coming to the outing with broken clubs wont work too well.

I didn't know curbside check in gurantees no club breakage?

It doesn't but if you don't tip appropriately your clubs might break somehow.

I have never owned or worn a rain golf suit in my life. The only time I remember seeing one was during the Ryder Cup last year. Even then, the players were complaining about them not working well, because they were still getting soaked. I have played golf many times in the rain and have been stuck out in it, when a down pour came through. We just pull in the cart shed, shake it off like a dog, and get back out there. Well unless it's lighting and then we wait that out.

But I'm soft and don't like to be wet.

Back