2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

In DFW waiting to make my connection. Hope my clubs make it through one more handling by disgruntled workers. :angry:

I'm flying standby and there is only 2 seats left on my flight, so I hope some jerk doesn't run up at the last minute and want to change to my flight. Hope to be in the Land of the Mouse by 3:30. Liquor and cigar store are my first stops after I change out of my "travel clothes".

Off to find a $10 bloody mary. Cheers

c6e4eb17-d421-f701.jpg

Someone tell Kevin before I check out

]I usually just tip what I have with me. It varies from $2 to $5. It depends on how hot the bagger is.

Obliviously you haven't seen to many ramp workers up close. :bulgy-eyes:

Last edited:
In DFW waiting to make my connection. Hope my clubs make it through one more handling by disgruntled workers. :angry:

For anyone flying Delta, you can check the status of your checked luggage here (or through the Fly Delta app). They scan the barcodes on your bags during loading and unloading of your bags on each plane.

Today and tomorrow are popular travel days into MCO. Baggage should take about half hour from the time you dock at the gate. Taxis are one level down.

Any idea of cost of taxi to resort?

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Any idea of cost of taxi to resort?

When do you arrive BF? I'm sure you'd be able to hitch a ride.

Someone tell Kevin before I check out

Holy cow, that's expensive!! I'm used to picking up packs of "Premium Beer" for my buddy....you know...Old Milwaukee Light. MM MM

Tadashi I'll take a 24 pack!

Tadashi I'll take a 24 pack!

Why not just ask him to pick up some bud light and a pack of limes? Seems like it'd be cheaper and you could vary the amount of lime taste to it.

Or.. Ya know.. Just not buy any beer with a lime in it.

When do you arrive BF? I'm sure you'd be able to hitch a ride.

1245 tomorrow. Might be hooking up with bulldog if he doesn't catch a ride with ddxu. Im just trying to get things set if I don't meet up with bulldog.

How dare you guys judge me! Grab some zima too dude.

Crap, gotta run. American just changed my gate without letting anyone know. Gotta run to the other end of the airport now. There goes my drink time.

See you guys (hopefully) soon.

I bet these will taste good as we gather all our notes and thoughts on the dozens of clubs we hit during Demo Day. Good thing JB had some help organizing it all on Monday, maybe these are for him.

355d7eba.jpg

Just in case it doesn't work out, I get into the airport at 1150 and Ill be needing to get to grand cypress for my 220 tee time tomorrow. If anyone wants to split a ride or whatnot let me know. Just in case it might be cutting it too close for the others arriving a bit earlier :). I'm packing now and just thinking I could be packing too much. Wtc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

1245 tomorrow. Might be hooking up with bulldog if he doesn't catch a ride with ddxu. Im just trying to get things set if I don't meet up with bulldog.

Dude stop skimming. I'm going to be there around that time if you need a ride.

I bet these will taste good as we gather all our notes and thoughts on the dozens of clubs we hit during Demo Day. Good thing JB had some help organizing it all on Monday, maybe these are for him.

Might have just squealed like a little girl. No proof or witnesses though so who knows.

lol

Why not just ask him to pick up some bud light and a pack of limes? Seems like it'd be cheaper and you could vary the amount of lime taste to it.

Or.. Ya know.. Just not buy any beer with a lime in it.

first the BL w/ lime and now this? dude....say 10 Shiner Bocks to cleanse your soul!

How dare you guys judge me! Grab some zima too dude.

355d7eba.jpg

That organization took three days, Monday - today

Just in case it doesn't work out, I get into the airport at 1150 and Ill be needing to get to grand cypress for my 220 tee time tomorrow. If anyone wants to split a ride or whatnot let me know. Just in case it might be cutting it too close for the others arriving a bit earlier :). I'm packing now and just thinking I could be packing too much. Wtc.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

You can ride with Va Vince, MikeDean and me. We get in around 1130-1145. I have a van rented.

lol

first the BL w/ lime and now this? dude....say 10 Shiner Bocks to cleanse your soul!

MMM... Shiner Bock makes my soul hapy.

Back