The Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels weird being a Tiger homer.

Embrace it. It feels good, doesn't it? Tiger's big problem this year, statistics-wise, has been his proximity to the hole from under 125 yards, and he did much better with those shots on 13 and 14. I wouldn't be surprised he's only 1 or 2 back by the end of the day.

Fowler is really playing well, just saw a stat where he's going for 4 straight tournaments with top 5 finishes.

I didn't realize Sabbatini hit such a big draw, you could really see it off of the tee on 14.

They're both annoying in their own ways today haha.

Ricky is playing well this year. Did they Say he has made the most birdies on the weekends this year?

Yes sir. He's really been making huge pushes on Saturday and Sunday.

Tiger + driver = trouble off the tee

I want to be a pro golfer!

I don't know who annoys me most in this Sabbo/Levin pairing.

I always root against Sabbatini. I subscribed to Golf Digest a few years ago and I remember they did an annonymous survey of PGA caddies on various questions/issues and he was selected hands down as the biggest jerk on tour. Lots of issues with him behind the scenes in addition to his on course feuds.

How better are Tigers chances if he can get into a final pairing with Rory or Spencer? Those two look way to comfortable out there - so much so that if they play again in the final pairing, it looks like one of them will take the tourny. Tiger needs to be there applying some pressure I believe.

Lol.....what's the deal with the Asian gals on the LPGA wearing those Catholic school girl socks?

You've obviously never been to Roppongi in Tokyo, Japan before. Or as the girls like to say there, "Tee hee hee".

I am having a hard time watching this aft because all I want to see is sabbacrybaby fall apart.

Looks like the course is in great shape.. Played in that Ohio wind today and I'll note: It is lame.

I find myself wishing that an arm would appear out of the cup and pull Rory in by his ankles.

I know why Sabbo wears the dumb hat, but it doesn't appear to shade him at all. I enjoyed watching him miss that putt.

Watching and waiting for Rory to implode.

I know why Sabbo wears the dumb hat, but it doesn't appear to shade him at all. I enjoyed watching him miss that putt.
He wears it because he had skin cancer.

How better are Tigers chances if he can get into a final pairing with Rory or Spencer? Those two look way to comfortable out there - so much so that if they play again in the final pairing, it looks like one of them will take the tourny. Tiger needs to be there applying some pressure I believe.

Levin turned into a nervous, shaky, chain smoking wreck when the heat got turned up in the final round of the Waste Management, not sure he's ready for Tiger on his game.

There certainly is something off-putting about Sabatini. The hat is just ugly, I know he had melanoma and needs it but Norman wore a brimmed hat and his looked cool. RoryS is like a Nascar wannabe something just ugly. I'm suprised Taylormade hasn't noticed he is the only one wearing their multi colored cowboy hats.

Looking forward to the US Open....I'm thinking there will be a lot of 3 wood and 2 iron off of the tee for Tiger, then let his iron game go to work, that's a solid gameplan for him. He still has to get the putter working better though.

Are we looking at a Tiger/Rickie pairing tomorrow?

He wears it because he had skin cancer.

I know. That's why I said "I know why he wears it". I just don't see how it provides protection.

Tiger just killing his chances.

I know. That's why I said "I know why he wears it". I just don't see how it provides protection.

Tiger just killing his chances.

Ah sorry, read it as "I don't know why he wears it."

Levine is starting to struggle, this is gonna be a good finish and Sunday.

No worries. Old Sabbo just hit a beauty out of the bunker.
I saw him hit it and actually went, "Dammit why does this guy have to hit such perfect shots?"

Really hate the guy, but man was that pretty...

could that be the start to levin's downward spiral? stay tuned lol

tiger showed up on that shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back