The Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger really charging today and making some good golf shots.

Through 7 holes, Tiger is 7 strokes better than Rickie.

Anybody want to bet your avatar for two weeks? You pick the avatar for me if Tiger wins and I pick it for you if he does not pull it off? First person to accept this bet is on!

Not a very good shot from Tiger here.

Anybody want to bet your avatar for two weeks? You pick the avatar for me if Tiger wins and I pick it for you if he does not pull it off? First person to accept this bet is on!

I'll do it. You're on OG.

This Tiger Woods guy looks like he knows a thing or two about golf.

An eagle here would be awesome.

I agree, I'm always impressed when he talks about equipment or courses or whatever golf.

Levin and Tiger both could be in danger of dropping one here.

Damn, Tigger may give one back here. I hope Levin does too though.

Tigger with the miss and bogey.

Clutch putt from Levin.

Yea Spencer just another par huh?

It is still early. This could be an interesting afternoon of golf. What has happened to Ricky today?

Schwartzel just putted with a wedge... What's up with that! Dis he break his putter.

Schwartzel just putted with a wedge... What's up with that! Dis he break his putter.

Nope he gave it to Tigger as he will need two coming in :alien:

Yeah. He broke it on 17 with his foot.

Damn, Tigger may give one back here. I hope Levin does too though.

Tigger with the miss and bogey.
Tiger with 3 straight birdies...Damaikis and Old Gray bet on Tiger's outcome...Tiger with a bogey...

Coincidence?

This Rickie trainwreck is brutal to watch. Unreal how much he sucks today.

I just hope Rickies stumbling doesn't throw TW off. I really hoped they'd both get on a roll today and both be playing for first and second.

Anyone know what channel this is on? Some children 's hospital thing is on CBS

Remember you guys have one player (Tiger) and I have two who have a shot at winning. I don't hate Rory as most of you do. He has donated some big bucks to the skin cancer foundation which I am in favor of. I've had two basil cell carcinomas cut out so make sure to wear your sun block this summer!

Just an another par for my buddy Spencer :clapp:

Levin has just been battling and making it work. I'm not sold that he can keep up that style of play on the back nine at a pretty pressure packed tournament..with a Tiger on the prowl. We'll see.

It's going to be a fun one. This is good golf right now.

Wow, double cross there by Tiger, long up and down coming up.

Double cross by Tigger. Too bad. Levin's got another par. Very consistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back