The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greens plus losing feeling in my legs halfway through had been getting to me all day and on 18 I just had enough. I hate slow greens and I was told they were fast so I brought the wrong putter out. I'd say it was close to a 6 on the stimp not a 9.

The greens plus losing feeling in my legs halfway through had been getting to me all day and on 18 I just had enough. I hate slow greens and I was told they were fast so I brought the wrong putter out. I'd say it was close to a 6 on the stimp not a 9.

FlipFace time!

--
Tapatalk2

Can't switch it in the middle of a round though lol.

Well I just drove 2.5 hrs home because the party I was at got shut down. Awesome. Now I've only been awake for 22.5 straight hours. Good freaking night.

Not the cops, was it?
Well I just drove 2.5 hrs home because the party I was at got shut down. Awesome. Now I've only been awake for 22.5 straight hours. Good freaking night.

Not being asleep right now.

Well acter waking up all night in excruciating pain this is indeed the same thing that happened to my other wrist two or so years ago. I feel I am done for the better part of this season. Good thing I just spent like 1300$ on a new bag.

C'est la vie.

Well acter waking up all night in excruciating pain this is indeed the same thing that happened to my other wrist two or so years ago. I feel I am done for the better part of this season. Good thing I just spent like 1300$ on a new bag.

C'est la vie.
Thats a rant if I have ever seen one. Here's to a speedy recovery.

C'est la vie.
That sucks dude. GWS.

Power outage in my entire building, no sports on TV for me today!

Sent from Tapatalk

Big family gathering at my house for June birthdays... Unfortunately more Rangers fans than golf fans so the channel got changed.

Have I mentioned how much I hate baseball...

Power outage in my entire building, no sports on TV for me today!

Sent from Tapatalk

That happened this morning to us too, the entire block was down, even traffic lights it sucks

I can't wait until I get these damn stitches out of my nose on Tuesday.

Big family gathering at my house for June birthdays... Unfortunately more Rangers fans than golf fans so the channel got changed.

Have I mentioned how much I hate baseball...

Me too, I played it for a long time though. . .Golf is so much better! change it back when no one is looking haha

Dang my brother and cousins are in Dallas watching an epic Mexico vs Brazil game, lucky SOB

Stupid Tiger hater's like Jman. He has learned from the past dangit!

Wait. I'm Jman. Crud.

Stupid Tiger hater's like Jman. He has learned from the past dangit!

Wait. I'm Jman. Crud.

hahaha you are crazy Jman

I have to leave for work at 4:30. I'll miss coverage from 4:30 to 5. I hope I don't miss anything too fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back