Coming To You - The THP Tour Van

What does FIFY stand for please?

Much obliged boys!

Forgive me if this has been brought up, but did you guys make the tour van a hotspot? Or do you use an internet card from your provider (usb style)?

Forgive me if this has been brought up, but did you guys make the tour van a hotspot? Or do you use an internet card from your provider (usb style)?
If I remember correctly, I think it's one of the MiFi or whatever, wireless cards.

Hola, I'm a new member here and I've seen postings for Philly/South jersey as well as north Jersey. I'm in the middle and would be interested in either one. I don't see a schedule. Have dates/locations been set?

Hola, I'm a new member here and I've seen postings for Philly/South jersey as well as north Jersey. I'm in the middle and would be interested in either one. I don't see a schedule. Have dates/locations been set?

New Jersey trip will be announced very soon.
Stay tuned to the forum for full details.

You'd rather come down to Charlotte and hang out with us. I know most of them dudes up that way and they're not near as cool as we are. :alien:

or

YOu go to both!

Welcome to THP dude. You will have a blast if you can make it to the event. That NJ/Philly event will be a good one with lots of good THP'ers.

I have been scanning the Austin thread and it looks like a great time was had by all. I will be looking for ward to any in the NJ area. I've got to practice to hang with you guys.

No you don't... They let me come out and play with them and my game truly sucks :)

Back