Bag Boy Navigator II Remote Cart

tucsondivots

Fairways and Greens
Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious, does anyone else have the Bag Boy Navigator II Electric Remote Cart? Three of us in my Sunday club have them (for just over a year) and they really make walking much more enjoyable. If you have one, are you happy with it, any breakdown issues, etc?

Just curious, does anyone else have the Bag Boy Navigator II Electric Remote Cart? Three of us in my Sunday club have them (for just over a year) and they really make walking much more enjoyable. If you have one, are you happy with it, any breakdown issues, etc?[/QUOTE

Anyone else have the Bag Boy Remote Navigator carts?

You are a patient man to have waited so long for a response, I have never heard of the Navigator II. How about a little write up on your experiences with it.

You are a patient man to have waited so long for a response, I have never heard of the Navigator II. How about a little write up on your experiences with it.

I agree with DD. can you take some pics and just talk about this thing?

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

I've never seen anyone with an electric cart that didn't have a bench seat and a roof. I've only seen people with regular push or pull carts.

looks pretty interesting...but 2 grand is kinda steep in my opinion.

golfcartplace_2211_2195656

Holy cow!! You could hire a caddie for the next 10 years for that :).. Actually probably not, but that is a good chunk of change for that

Cool looking toy. I love how their stuff folds up to the size of a thimble.

I hope you get some responses on this one. Kudos for digging this up and being patient.

Doing a little inter web searching finds the Bat Caddy has models that can be had for under $400...that puts it in the same range as a Clic Gear.

Doing a little inter web searching finds the Bat Caddy has models that can be had for under $400...that puts it in the same range as a Clic Gear.

That is interesting.. Wonder how user friendly they are.. That sounds a little more reasonable in price though

That is interesting.. Wonder how user friendly they are.. That sounds a little more reasonable in price though

Can one of these be TOO cheap though? I would expect a quality product if I were spending a lot, but could you expect the same quality for $400?

Can one of these be TOO cheap though? I would expect a quality product if I were spending a lot, but could you expect the same quality for $400?

The $400 one doesnt have the seat and remote control...you have to point it in the right direction and then start it....the X3R for $695 seems like a decent deal....I wish I lived in an area where more people walked....NOBODY walks at my home course.

Either way, 400 seems like a steep enough price for one to be fair quality.. You guys pocket bikes for that and they have a lot more to them than one of these..

Either way these are interesting but I have personally never seen someone with one at a courae

I also wonder how well one of these rolls if the battery happened to die on you??

Electric carts like this are much more common in Europe where we rarely take a buggy (what you guys call a cart). Their stability is fine, you can get with car style or lithium batteries in 18 or 36 hole capacities.
The 2 big brands are Powakaddy and Motocaddy and they both make ones that start at around $450 and go up to around $800 for premium models.

I think they're great.

I have a Sun Mountain e-Cart which is motorized. I really liked it but since getting a Clicgear 3.0 i have not used it. Mainly because the CG is just soon easy to use and weighs much less. The electronic carts are wonderful especially going uphill. May bring it out for a round this weekend.

TapAhoy!

I have a Sun Mountain e-Cart which is motorized. I really liked it but since getting a Clicgear 3.0 i have not used it. Mainly because the CG is just soon easy to use and weighs much less. The electronic carts are wonderful especially going uphill. May bring it out for a round this weekend.

TapAhoy!

My brother has been asking about one of these. So no issues with your's Keith?

The Bag Boy electrics are actually made by MGI in Australia (http://www.mgi-golf.com/).

Electric carts like this are much more common in Europe where we rarely take a buggy (what you guys call a cart). Their stability is fine, you can get with car style or lithium batteries in 18 or 36 hole capacities.
The 2 big brands are Powakaddy and Motocaddy and they both make ones that start at around $450 and go up to around $800 for premium models.

I think they're great.

You can adjust the wheels to be "free wheeling" it that occurs. Not the easiest to push due to the battery weight, however.

I also wonder how well one of these rolls if the battery happened to die on you??

Time to revive this old thread, we have 12 regulars and 4 guys have the Bag Boy Navigators, the price is steep but they all love them (lists for $1,895, but you can find specials)...I been wanting an electric cart for awhile so after research and talking to people at my course I purchased the more price friendly Bat Caddy X3R..... got it direct from the manufacturer for $1,099, it will be at my door by Thursday and I will use this weekend on the course....super excited

Back