Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I know you would Cookie. Team Hackers is United and ready for the action

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lol. There is definitely no fear of Cookie. Noones dreaming of an easy victory, just preparing for it.

I'm looking forward to it Chunky. Its gonna be shock and awe. A lot of me shocking and awe'ing you with my precise lag putting on the 4 footers. Don't lie, that's intimidating.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

This made me throw up in my mouth a little. Where is auto correct when you need it.... Should have corrected to this:

You have no problems throwing up do you?

Fear the....beer!

Fear the....beer!

Don't worry, he'll be throwing up all over True Blue and Caledonia soon enough...

I'll second that.

Waiting TBT.

Um.....from a guy who's played with TBT....put your AVI where your keyboard is.

All I seem to remember from the scramble I played with TBT, was "I guess there's really no reason for me to hit now".

Oh, you can get some too Brian.....I have already said I played like crap in that scramble....I am not going to make excuses...I played like crap and I will admit it.

But I have done lots of work since then and my game is in much better shape...I have been in the mid to low 80's most of the last month.

I have said it before, I will be happy to tee it up against anybody....not backing down from a single challenger..., if I get beat, then I get beat...and I will be the first one to come in here and say so.

Oh, you can get some too Brian.....I have already said I played like crap in that scramble....I am not going to make excuses...I played like crap and I will admit it.

But I have done lots of work since then and my game is in much better shape...I have been in the mid to low 80's most of the last month.

I have said it before, I will be happy to tee it up against anybody....not backing down from a single challenger..., if I get beat, then I get beat...and I will be the first one to come in here and say so.

Absolutely false. I already have your demise saved as a draft post and I will beat you to posting it in here right after I beat you on the golf course.

Question is this: do I post it after the round or on the 14th tee when the match is officially over?

Absolutely false. I already have your demise saved as a draft post and I will beat you to posting it in here right after I beat you on the golf course.

Question is this: do I post it after the round or on the 14th tee when the match is officially over?
Sorry to correct you Cookie, I plan on posting live during the round... 2 Morgan Cuppers square off....Cookie up 1-0, Cookie up +2, Cookie +3...it saves time that way. :D

Lol. There is definitely no fear of Cookie. Noones dreaming of an easy victory, just preparing for it.

I'm looking forward to it Chunky. Its gonna be shock and awe. A lot of me shocking and awe'ing you with my precise lag putting on the 4 footers. Don't lie, that's intimidating.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

You think you can outlag me on 4 footers? You have obviously never seen me putt

So this is the thread where all the magic happens?

I don't believe I have declared my allegiance yet! Who's it going to be?

So this is the thread where all the magic happens?

I don't believe I have declared my allegiance yet! Who's it going to be?

You should root for the team with your buddy setho. By doing so, when i send him packing, you will have a warm spot in the canoe for him. :D

Lmao @ warm spot in the canoe.

Fear the....beer!
Haha, that's classic right there. I can see the Froggy visiting the bathroom stall and praying to the porcelain god before attempting to tee it up. It's called nerves, some handle it and others just talk about it.

You should root for the team with your buddy setho. By doing so, when i send him packing, you will have a warm spot in the canoe for him. :D

Well geeze, that post sure made it easy to choose a team!
Here I am expecting to workability some logic and thought into this very important decision... guess not!

Team Paradise, all aboard the RxGus "canoe"!
GalaxyMotor2.JPG

Sorry to correct you Cookie, I plan on posting live during the round... 2 Morgan Cuppers square off....Cookie up 1-0, Cookie up +2, Cookie +3...it saves time that way. :D

Well, in that case.......I better freaking win! LMAO

And great idea, I would say I could not do that because I need to focus but I am playing Tim......how much focus is really needed to dispose of a Parasite? Not much different than squashing a mosquito.

Depends on how long you it takes you to get over getting beaten I guess...if you feel comfortable telling everybody that you are 0-3 by the 14th tee, then go for it, no since dragging it out. :D

Sorry to correct you Cookie, I plan on posting live during the round... 2 Morgan Cuppers square off....Cookie up 1 down, Cookie 2 down, Cookie 3 down...it saves time that way. :D

FIFY:D

Haha, that's classic right there. I can see the Froggy visiting the bathroom stall and praying to the porcelain god before attempting to tee it up. It's called nerves, some handle it and others just talk about it.

LOl I don't get nervous. At least till after I duff the first tee shot.

Well, in that case.......I better freaking win! LMAO

And great idea, I would say I could not do that because I need to focus but I am playing Tim......how much focus is really needed to dispose of a Parasite? Not much different than squashing a mosquito.

I do think its funny that you are sure that matchup is happening. What if you guys are not in the same foursome? I think it would be a great scenario watching you squirm a little bit all the way to July knowing just how winless and bad it has been.

In a twist of irony, I did the matchups (and by me, I mean I will take credit for GG's work as usual) and you and TBT were not in the same group.

I do think its funny that you are sure that matchup is happening. What if you guys are not in the same foursome? I think it would be a great scenario watching you squirm a little bit all the way to July knowing just how winless and bad it has been.

In a twist of irony, I did the matchups (and by me, I mean I will take credit for GG's work as usual) and you and TBT were not in the same group.

All good, I always said "if" all along regarding our matchup. You just don't want Morgan to worry about having to replace TBT after he gets thumped and wants to bail out. I see what you did there..... :alien:

All good, I always said "if" all along regarding our matchup. You just don't want Morgan to worry about having to replace TBT after he gets thumped and wants to bail out. I see what you did there..... :alien:

Yeah, we were quite nervous about finding a replacement....But the words TBT were never uttered. We were thinking along the lines of a Cookie though.

Yeah, we were quite nervous about finding a replacement....But the words TBT were never uttered. We were thinking along the lines of a Cookie though.

Alright, now your making it personal. Suppose we have 7 golfers on Sunday - let me guess - you are avoiding me that day as well. No AHA in me, that title has already been claimed by someone else for 2012.....sorry! Ha

Geez! I take crape for a year after losing a match with a dude and he disappears. He reappears and then roots for another team. I hope you had the runs in Africa

Alright, now your making it personal. Suppose we have 7 golfers on Sunday - let me guess - you are avoiding me that day as well. No AHA in me, that title has already been claimed by someone else for 2012.....sorry! Ha

If you want to be embarrassed again, fine, I will embarrass you again.

Geez! I take crape for a year after losing a match with a dude and he disappears. He reappears and then roots for another team. I hope you had the runs in Africa

You get no respect dude.

Theres no AHA in you Cookie. You love the spotlight too much for that. I won't lie though when I look at you I see nothing but Rx mixed with CG.

Back