Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Welcome to my world....enjoy it.

Regardless Hawk still sucks and JB continues to get his arse handed to him outside of FL.

Continues to huh? I have lost exactly once outside of FL. Played many a match outside as well. Ironically, you have played with a few THPers and lost just about every time. Interesting ratio work you have going there.

I hope your joking, I am going to take it that way. hahaha

Ha, this gave me a good chuckle.

Funny that the two guys who were barely able to hang with me (I'm being generous, Knuckler) are the ones telling me I suck. I can't imagine the shame you two must be dealing with right now.

Hang onto that....this is simply all the hope you have heading into July. At least after the MC, you can say that you hung around for awhile. Of course, awhile to you means 12 holes.

Continues to huh? I have lost exactly once outside of FL. Played many a match outside as well. Ironically, you have played with a few THPers and lost just about every time. Interesting ratio work you have going there.

Yep - it continues to. Last time and next time. Continuous, pattern, trend. Whatever you want to call it - it is happening.

Yep - it continues to. Last time and next time. Continuous, pattern, trend. Whatever you want to call it - it is happening.

Now I see, so continues for you involves predictions. Good thing is I dont need predictions to call your epic failures with THPers continuous. Because its been one after the other. Then are left with the guy that bailed on TX event to console you.

Ladies and gentleman, Yorkem has left the building. Does Yorkemaha fit? Chunky, can we get a ruling on this one?

What are you talking about. This post makes absolutely no sense. I have not gone anywhere.

Funny that the two guys who were barely able to hang with me (I'm being generous, Knuckler) are the ones telling me I suck. I can't imagine the shame you two must be dealing with right now.

I mean you suck in general, kind of all around.

I'll be hanging onto that for a long time, Cookie!

Now I see, so continues for you involves predictions. Good thing is I dont need predictions to call your epic failures with THPers continuous. Because its been one after the other. Then are left with the guy that bailed on TX event to console you.

I am not stupid you know. Not gonna waste all my victories prior to next month. But Sunday, you and me, you need to lower the pedestal your standing on like you did after your whooping courtesy of Chunky.

A 73 in Florida has your ego so big it takes a RV to get you anywhere these days. It might even get so bad that Morgan wants nothing to do with you and forces you to be towed in the Smart car on the way back to Florida while she drives the RV (minus your ego inside).

I am not stupid you know. Not gonna waste all my victories prior to next month. But Sunday, you and me, you need to lower the pedestal your standing on like you did after your whooping courtesy of Chunky.

A 73 in Florida has your ego so big it takes a RV to get you anywhere these days. It might even get so bad that Morgan wants nothing to do with you and forces you to be towed in the Smart car on the way back to Florida while she drives the RV (minus your ego inside).

So let me see if I can understand what you are speaking here.
Not going to waste your victories before next month is the reason you got blasted by me at the outing.
Yet you are willing to waste one to play me on Sunday in Texas?

Then we have the all wonderful nothing counts until July usage that you seem to throw around, yet then seem to want to discuss Chunky's victory. I guess instead of giving the little man the credit he deserved for beating me, I could just go hide in that guy that bailed on the Texas event's arms and say "I was playing possum, I will own you, I know I am so good, did you ever skull a wedge that one time, I won closest to the hole" and so much more.

DUDE YOU GOT EFFIN WHACKED at the outing. First it was the handicap I was too good, then what was the excuse for Hawk? You got EFFIN WHACKED! Be a man like your captain is at least.

JB makes some good points there, Cookie.

Lets go back a little bit. He is a one trick pony. All I heard was "JB, is your ego too big to play me" and "Get your giant ego in the RV and play me at the outing". Guess what, I came in this VERY thread and said "Careful what you wish for Cookie". He got his wish. Got SPANKED. And then all we get is a repeat performance of pre-outing lines. Its exhausting that it takes more time do "deal with you" than it does to destroy you on the golf course.

He does like to chatter a lot. Too bad he could hardly beat me. I think he should stick to trash talking us mid-teen handicappers.

I'm pondering throwing my support behind the Hackers. Just like in horse racing, I like long odds and jockeys.

JB makes some good points there, Cookie.

Yes, a few. But the fact that he ignores everything said about his ego only further reiterates my point.

Oh, and to answer your question in the middle of your rant: yes, I will "waste" a victory on you Sunday. Just for the sake of giving me confidence against you until I see you again.

I'll give cookie credit, at least he is in here "talking trash"

wish there were a few more MCer's that would venture in and throw some gas on the fire. Its less than 2 months away, nows is as good of a time as any

I'm pondering throwing my support behind the Hackers. Just like in horse racing, I like long odds and jockeys.

I used to pick the horse based on how took the biggest dump before the race. Based on that, I would probably support Team Hackers too. I mean Cookies performance both in here and on the course is nothing short of horse manure.

Thanks SharkHat, we appreciate the support! Ignore JB and Hawk's love fest, they could do this all day long.

i love ego smack during the day. Thanks to the guys who post in here, we know its all in fun and it keeps many of us entertained throughout the work day.

Supporting Hackers is like giving a concert ticket to the hearing impaired. Support a team that will put it to good use!

I still wish I could see Chunky's face when given the news that HAWK worked over two of his teammates. That's gotta be worse than finding out your wife cheated on you with Gilbert Gottfried.

I still wish I could see Chunky's face when given the news that HAWK worked over two of his teammates. That's gotta be worse than finding out your wife cheated on you with Gilbert Gottfried.

give yourself some credit hawk

Yes, a few. But the fact that he ignores everything said about his ego only further reiterates my point.

Oh, and to answer your question in the middle of your rant: yes, I will "waste" a victory on you Sunday. Just for the sake of giving me confidence against you until I see you again.

I love it. You did not want to waste a victory at the outing, but will here. YOU GOT EFFIN WHACKED on the golf course. It was never close. Now, somehow you are okay wasting one of those victories. Here is an idea....Make it worth my time. Put something on the line. How about this. We are driving all the way to Texas, to your home turf, and if I win again, you have to shoot a video wearing a tampon taped to your face and say "JB was right, I am nothing but a woman and he whipped my arse so badly again. He is that much better than me". I mean granted, the only difference for you between that and a regular Friday night is the camera, but still.

Do we have a deal? Otherwise I am just not sure its worth my time to play you again, when I already EFFIN WHACKED YOU and I have an opportunity to play with other THPers.

Here is a fact. You told me after the round that I would have to play below average and you play your best to win. That is the truth.

Supporting Hackers is like giving a concert ticket to the hearing impaired. Support a team that will put it to good use!

I had to add rep here, this was pretty damn funny.

give yourself some credit hawk

I would if I deserved it. It wasn't pretty on Sunday dude. As for yorkem, I played pretty well that day.

*Crickets*

I love it. You did not want to waste a victory at the outing, but will here. YOU GOT EFFIN WHACKED on the golf course. It was never close. Now, somehow you are okay wasting one of those victories. Here is an idea....Make it worth my time. Put something on the line. How about this. We are driving all the way to Texas, to your home turf, and if I win again, you have to shoot a video wearing a tampon taped to your face and say "JB was right, I am nothing but a woman and he whipped my arse so badly again. He is that much better than me". I mean granted, the only difference for you between that and a regular Friday night is the camera, but still.

Do we have a deal? Otherwise I am just not sure its worth my time to play you again, when I already EFFIN WHACKED YOU and I have an opportunity to play with other THPers.

Here is a fact. You told me after the round that I would have to play below average and you play your best to win. That is the truth.

Busting out the quiet admission of defeat. That can't taste good...

I ran out of witty tapatalk signatures...

i love ego smack during the day. Thanks to the guys who post in here, we know its all in fun and it keeps many of us entertained throughout the work day.
:eyepoke: Well, :eyepoke: some :eyepoke: of :eyepoke: us :eyepoke: do. :eyepoke: Not :eyepoke: sure :eyepoke: about :eyepoke: some :eyepoke: of :eyepoke: the :eyepoke: captains! :eyepoke:

Back