Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I really feel like I accomplished something here today.

Cookie starts with a "C". As good as cookie is at math, you are that poor at spelling.

I was like What the Dickens is he talking about? Then I read my post

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Well with the fat 0 you will put up in July I guess you should take whatever you can get.

Well with the fat 0 you will put up in July I guess you should take whatever you can get.

That's ridiculous and you know it.

No more ridiculous than some other stuff said in here. Like Dean beating One-T. That is crazy talk.

That's ridiculous and you know it.

Well, he will start out with a big O because me and Tyno are going to destroy him and Hanks.

Winning the trash talk thread is like the browns "winning" the draft every year... how does that work out for them?

Wow, I hate days when I actually have to work and don't get to experience all this first hand...LOL

And I am extremely sad that I don't get to be in Austin on Sunday to watch Cookie with a tampon taped to his forehead....good thing he shaved the pedostache or he would have been the poster boy for sex offenders!

Pipe down gus. Shank0 will leave you disappointed.

Posted via taptalk

Wow, I hate days when I actually have to work and don't get to experience all this first hand...LOL

And I am extremely sad that I don't get to be in Austin on Sunday to watch Cookie with a tampon taped to his forehead....good thing he shaved the pedostache or he would have been the poster boy for sex offenders!

I get the pleasure of watching your knees tremble as you attempt to not shank it off of the first tee with about 18 sets of eyes on you. Don't worry though, I will give you a few words of encouragement to hopefully help you at least make contact.

We are not playing in the same group, but that is not to say you are off the hook for a little side game with me. You can keep on peaking back at the green to see how tight I am hitting it after you walked off with another Triple Bogey. After all, we all have forum names for a reason.

I get the pleasure of watching your knees tremble as you attempt to not shank it off of the first tee with about 18 sets of eyes on you. Don't worry though, I will give you a few words of encouragement to hopefully help you at least make contact.

We are not playing in the same group, but that is not to say you are off the hook for a little side game with me. You can keep on peaking back at the green to see how tight I am hitting it after you walked off with another Triple Bogey. After all, we all have forum names for a reason.
As you head to the back nine having taken 77 shots on the front nine.

As you head to the back nine having taken 77 shots on the front nine.

As long as those 77 strokes have me beating my opponent, then all is well in the world. :alien:

Hmmm.....I can change my own name now. Ha!

Just pocket everything. That will give you a 72 instead, hehe.

I don't see any trembling going on but there will be some nerves...the good thing is, they will all go away as soon as I stripe it down the middle!!

As far as the forum name goes....when I signed up I was trying to think of something clever that had to do with golf but tied into my name....when I came up with it, it just rolled off my tongue.....looking back on it maybe I should have called myself twoputtTim or Tap-inTim....LOL

I think Tim outplays Cookie.

REALLY COOKIE????? I'm in THAT group and now seem to be shaking just a little bit.

I'll keep you updated with his score...one fist in the air = bogey, two fist in the air = double, me bent over laughing = you have nothing to worry about.

I don't see any trembling going on but there will be some nerves...the good thing is, they will all go away as soon as I stripe it down the middle!!
Don't even try to pass that off Tim....I know there was that moment where you realized just how many THPers would be watching us leave the 1st tee. I know I did! :D

I think Tim outplays Cookie.

Ha, that is ummm....cute.

We'll see if Tim has the cojones to put a friendly wager on your prediction.

Your awkward bullying hasn't helped you seal the deal yet. I suggest you step away and reassess your approach. Your losing streak is on the verge of becoming legendary.

Your awkward bullying hasn't helped you seal the deal yet. I suggest you step away and reassess your approach. Your losing streak is on the verge of becoming legendary.

It really is. He gets mad when someone calls others out, and then does the same. Then wants to bully a wager when they are not even in the same pairing. I think Cookie knows that its probably best to keep the wagers out of it, since the streak is becoming large.

What a creep. You guys should have just come to Des Moines twice.

It really is. He gets mad when someone calls others out, and then does the same. Then wants to bully a wager when they are not even in the same pairing. I think Cookie knows that its probably best to keep the wagers out of it, since the streak is becoming large.

Well, my streak and your ego now have something in common.

Tim said he could handle it, I guess not.

I am not a bully.

cyber_bully.png

You'd most likely choke and the past backs that up.

Cyber Cookying!!!!

Well, my streak and your ego now have something in common.

Tim said he could handle it, I guess not.

I am not a bully.

cyber_bully.png

I think that cookie is taking the same approach to trash talking that he does to dating....

1329200558234_9865604.png

Back