Callaway Razr X Irons - All Lines

Great pictures Chunky!!!! That is a nice bag set up dude.

I like it Chunky! That's two of you with the NDUR's.

Can you talk about the AW and why you went that route? Just curiosity.

Chunky, those XF's are gorgeous. I really thought that I would end up with those, but for whatever reason I hit the X's a lot better. Can I hit those on the range on Friday in Myrtle??????

Handsome men love NDUR's, I'm actually really liking those grips.

Chunky, those pics were great and the bag has come together nicely. Like Hawk, I'm curious about that AW and if you are going to be using it for any touch shots, or is it more of a full shot AW. I love having an AW match my iron set if I can, but I've come to really love the AW I have now. Anyway, the pics of those hybrids are great, I bet you hit them well.

Hawk I like to have a GW if its available. I find that I am more consistent at the 100 yard shot with a wedge that is more iron like than wedge like if that makes sense. I don't use it to chip so the bigger sole is not a hindrance on chips. For me, it oddly is more versatile than a wedge especially on the Pelz like shots that I like to hit. If I try and hit a true wedge anything over 75 yards I just struggle with my contact. Hope that made sense

Smalls you can play them on the course if you would like

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Chunky, those pics were great and the bag has come together nicely. Like Hawk, I'm curious about that AW and if you are going to be using it for any touch shots, or is it more of a full shot AW. I love having an AW match my iron set if I can, but I've come to really love the AW I have now. Anyway, the pics of those hybrids are great, I bet you hit them well.
I am not chunky, but I went with the AW too.

The reason I did it was because when it came time to pick our wedges, I had never used a "wedge" 50* club. I always used one that came with my set. When I got the wedges in, I fell in love with the 54 and 58 and was going to see if I could get the 50 when we got our irons. But my fitter suggested going with the AW from the set, specifically for the fuller shots, and the cavity back/perimeter weighting. I thought that made sense to me, so I never pursued getting a 50 from the wedge set.

Makes sense to me. Thanks and I hope they treat you well!

Posted via tapatalk

Hawk I like to have a GW if its available. I find that I am more consistent at the 100 yard shot with a wedge that is more iron like than wedge like if that makes sense. I don't use it to chip so the bigger sole is not a hindrance on chips. For me, it oddly is more versatile than a wedge especially on the Pelz like shots that I like to hit. If I try and hit a true wedge anything over 75 yards I just struggle with my contact. Hope that made sense

Smalls you can play them on the course if you would like

Thanks chunky! I guess that means we'll have to play Thursday afternoon, huh?

Thanks ****** and Smalls, makes perfect sense to me.

****** how you liking the NDUR's? I was plesantly surprised with how much I liked the look, feel and size of them.

Chunky those XF irons look great! I like your choice on the AW to match the set, those always seem a little easier to work with in that 90-110 range than a traditional wedge.

--
Tapatalk2

Did I mention how much I liked playing with these today?

I know I did, I just wanted to say it again.

The xf's look great. Very confidence inspiring for sure.

Thanks ****** and Smalls, makes perfect sense to me.

****** how you liking the NDUR's? I was plesantly surprised with how much I liked the look, feel and size of them.

Well I love the grip to be honest. I only picked it because some handsome Northerner had picked them as well. They look freaking sweet.

Chunky those XF irons look great! I like your choice on the AW to match the set, those always seem a little easier to work with in that 90-110 range than a traditional wedge.

--
Tapatalk2

Thanks Danny. For me, Callaway has always been a very good GI iron OEM. When I hit these so well in FL I knew these were for me. I think it will be an interesting review to see the difference these make as compared to the "players" irons I have been playing the past few years.

Well I love the grip to be honest. I only picked it because some handsome Northerner had picked them as well. They look freaking sweet.

LOL. well I'm glad we both like them then cause I was taking a shot in the dark.

Bag is looking good Chunky!

Thanks Danny. For me, Callaway has always been a very good GI iron OEM. When I hit these so well in FL I knew these were for me. I think it will be an interesting review to see the difference these make as compared to the "players" irons I have been playing the past few years.

Haha I like how we both went opposite field for irons. It's great you went with something you already have confidence in, makes the transition nice and smooth.

--
Tapatalk2

Breeze, great to hear about your great round. The irons sound amazing and I can't wait to get the chance to hit the X Forged as well. Chunky, very nice looking irons. I definitely want to give one of them a swing next month I'd love to see how they feel. Congrats on all the new sticks guys, I can't wait to have my own unboxing video!

Anyone can hit my sticks but you do know I'm 5'5" right? You guys might have to stoop

Anyone can hit my sticks but you do know I'm 5'5" right? You guys might have to stoop

Maybe Jake will bring that belly putter extension thingamajig he reviewed awhile back.

--
Tapatalk2

Maybe Jake will bring that belly putter extension thingamajig he reviewed awhile back.

--
Tapatalk2

Haha that might work!

--
Tapatalk2
Or maybe Smalls will, since he's the one who has it right now!

Actually, I AM bringing it for Hawk to take home. But maybe he'll let other people play with it!

It's already in my travel bag.

Or maybe Smalls will, since he's the one who has it right now!

Actually, I AM bringing it for Hawk to take home. But maybe he'll let other people play with it!

It's already in my travel bag.

Lol, I can't wait to try all these different irons on media day.

--
Tapatalk2

Back