Callaway Razr X Irons - All Lines

100_0158.jpg

Man that looks so good! Those irons and hybrids are sleek buddy.

Wow. Congrats Smalls and ghsace!

Posted via tapatalk

Very nice :beauty: How does the Fubuki compare to the stock shaft?

Dang butter knifes...

Here's the unboxing video here too - good idea Smalls!

So - I couldn't wait to game these, and I mean at all.... it was raining but I had to game these.
I drove up to the course as soon as I was done posting here and here are my FIRST impressions. When I say first, I didn't go to the range at all. Straight to the course baby!!
10th hole - 4 iron off the tee - just a tad thin, good ball flight slightly low trajectory. Alittle bit harsh as is the case with forged and a slight miss hit, but result was good - fairway (on in reg - bad luck bogey)
11th hole- 6 iron from 180 out - SWEEETTTTT FEELLING! Great ball flight, direction, hit 5 yards infront of the green and stopped (elevated green and soaked) (double bogey - sprayed my tee shot OB )
14th hole- PW from 142 - excellent ball flight on in reg (dropped a bomb putt for birdie)
15th hole - 5 iron 2nd shot to 65 yards (double dog leg par 5) (on in reg - bad luck bogey again) Really weird putting day. Some greens were dry - some had puddles.
17 hole - 9 iron from 155 to pin high slightly off the green right - but was within 10 yards of the pin. Felt amazing, mid ball flight and stopped on a dime between the bunker and the green (good chip to 7 feet, lipped out the par putt)
18th hole- 7 iron from a tough lie. The blade cut through the thick wet grass beautifully to pin high slightly right in the rough - good shot though (good chip, bad kick, 3 putt double bogey)
Ended the 9 with a 43, but the irons were AMAZING. I had a little trouble off the tee and had an odd day on the greens, but the irons felt great.
For the first time out with these with ZERO range time, I can honestly say I made the right choice for me.

Those irons/hybrids look great Smalls. Beautiful MBs Ghsace...too serious for me, but very sleek.

Good lawd!! Those irons are so wicked. Kudos to snagging those puppies G!!

This isn't the video I wanted, but the dogs didn't cooperate with me and the UPS guy showed up while I was outside playing with them. I thought I got nothing, because I couldn't see it on the flip cam, but I wound up with this. I ended up combining two videos together or this mess would have been seven or eight minutes long!

[video=youtube;4mAV-oyfN7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mAV-oyfN7M[/video]

Good lawd!! Those irons are so wicked. Kudos to snagging those puppies G!!

Thanks man! I can't stop looking at them hahaha.

So very shiny and new!

100_0158.jpg

Man that looks so good! Those irons and hybrids are sleek buddy.

I really love the look of these RAZR forged irons. I would love to have some like this haha

Great write up ghsace. Love the pics of the irons and hybrids. I'm pretty jealous over here.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Great write up ghsace. Love the pics of the irons and hybrids. I'm pretty jealous over here.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I can't wait to hear your and IN's thoughts on the RX Forged. I really hope yours come in soon!

Nice video Smalls! I love the unboxing in the golf cart! I like the light blue grips too man!

Great unboxing lads. Ghsace I hope you know that your 7i will be going for a walk over to my spot the range in July hehe !!!!

Nice vids Smalls & ghsace, I thought ghsace was going to be displaying a butt crack the first time he bent over in his vid, thank goodness that did not happen :D

Great unboxing lads. Ghsace I hope you know that your 7i will be going for a walk over to my spot the range in July hehe !!!!

Of course man! Feel free!

Nice vids Smalls & ghsace, I thought ghsace was going to be displaying a butt crack the first time he bent over in his vid, thank goodness that did not happen :D

hahahahah! I need to get the hang of that DD. I always seem to shoot my rear end when I make videos hahhhhha.

Great video's smalls and Ghsace. I got home last night and couldn't wait to open the box from Callaway, but since everyone in the house was sleeping I couldn't record it, and its still dark here but I will have some pics for you and a short vid as soon as I can.

As everyone knows, I went with the Callaway Razr X forged irons with KBS Tour shafts in stiff, with N-Dur blue and white grips and they look freaking spectacular. I'm not sure why but my hybrids didn't ship with this order so I guess they weren't ready and will be coming later I suppose. Can't wait to show you guys some pics, these irons are freaking spectacular and I can't wait to get them out to the course later today.

Can't wait Easy Breezy. I imagine those thing are drool inducing.

Can't wait Easy Breezy. I imagine those thing are drool inducing.
Indeed they are Hawk, as I'm sure you felt with your new irons, its almost a shame to get them diry and scratched up.....almost.

Indeed they are Hawk, as I'm sure you felt with your new irons, its almost a shame to get them diry and scratched up.....almost.

I got over that in about 15 minutes. I'll be more bummed when they get some dings in them from bumping around the bag, but that's the way it goes.

I got over that in about 15 minutes. I'll be more bummed when they get some dings in them from bumping around the bag, but that's the way it goes.
Bah, just gives them character. Iron covers are for paradouchians and big lameooooo's.

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, but these bad boys are going to go straight to the course today

Back