The 2009 Masters Thread [spoilers]

I didn't vex Rory or Paddy though Geezer so you're good ;)

JB and others who have mentioned the live video at masters.org---this is amazing huh? I've been a masters.org viewer for as long as they've had it and it has improved leaps and bounds every single year. This now makes it pointless to even want to skip work during the Masters!!! I'm a fan!!

Any big surprises for anyone so far? I would say none yet, Phil getting off to a rather pedestrian start kind of surprises me, but he's fine. I guess Goosen at +4 is a bit of a surprise to me as well.

I hope so. He really, really needed it.
(haven't seen him yet)

They just showed an image of him to show the pairings, and i didn't see any Scraggly coming from his hat. I am kinda far from the TV though so I can't see that well.

Larry Mize at -4. Anyone see that coming?

Poulter is back at even now.

Tim Clark, winner of the Par 3 tournament, is at the top of the leaderboard. Could this be the year?

Stenson my dark horse is playing really well. He is -3 and his ball striking is where it needs to be.

Tim Clark, winner of the Par 3 tournament, is at the top of the leaderboard. Could this be the year?

What is it they say? You can't win the tournament on Thursday but you can lose it on Thursday.

It is only Thursday.

Rah-rah-rah Sergio!

What is it they say? You can't win the tournament on Thursday but you can lose it on Thursday.

It is only Thursday.

Yeah but he didn't lose it today, and is at the top, so maybe it's the year!

Great round by Jim Furyk today. Six birdies, no bogies.

Great round by Jim Furyk today. Six birdies, no bogies.

That's my darkhorse pick/favorite player! :D

I really really like Tiger's shirt that he's wearing today!

What's up with the black shirt, black pants, black belt . . . but white hat and white shoes?

87a935e8cbca40fbef13051ea92efa53-getty-golf-us-masters-woods.jpg

8a7192da6f6d19a5bf52af7f0e91c46d-getty-golf-us-masters-woods.jpg

9d409e6b0f4d41d18dc027226bf03de1-getty-golf-us-masters-woods.jpg

I'm not sure, interesting choice by Tiger. White belt would have made that look sick.

I find the blue sleeve ends are really pointless, and have nothing to do with his outfit.

Harry,
We showed everybody what Nike players were wearing.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2918

I saw that. And I was going to let the white hat slide. But white shoes? And with a black belt?

A blue hat that matched his shirt sleeves and black shoes would have been much better (assuming that he didn't want to go with the Gary Player all black look.)

I suppose he could have tied it all together with a white belt, but I just don't like the black pants/white belt look.

OK, I have to lodge a complaint:

WTF is up with the music while they're showing the stats? It sounds like the same stuff you hear at a funeral!!!!!

Back