Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna hit it first if I can frankster!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna hit it first if I can frankster!

300 yard deck bombs for Yoccos

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

TC these are just calling my name too

4a524414-df71-bc4b.jpg

For those in the cmb vs a12pro thread... A12pro just a tad wider sole and topline is aboot the same. Cavity is also a bit more on the 12 but still have a hard time telling them apart.
4a524412-e02e-8169.jpg

Is that $250 for a Long Tom? Wtt is that

Left handed cobra section... Sorry TC :(

4a524413-e0b7-788e.jpg

Looks cool

4a524410-e0f2-b5af.jpg

I'm enjoying Golfsmith by Yoccos. Should have it's own thread.

Pondering wedges big time. About to "attempt" to sell off a bunch of stuff to get said wedges.

Looks cool

4a524410-e0f2-b5af.jpg

That is a good looking club. Loving the Tmex in store coverage.

Thanks fellas! MX-7 is sick!!!! But so is this guy
4a524410-e1f3-6750.jpg

SCOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a click away from a purchase on the Scor's so many times now, but I just always end up backing away. So frustrating.

Yoccos roll the 2ball!

Pondering wedges big time. About to "attempt" to sell off a bunch of stuff to get said wedges.

I thought I was done with wedge ponders, but I tried a 54* ATV today and man-o-man. I have been absolutely killing it with my Burner 2.0 AW (50*) and I think the ATVs would compliment my irons better than my Mizunos.

I have been a click away from a purchase on the Scor's so many times now, but I just always end up backing away. So frustrating.

I went back and forth it seemed like daily for about a month on having them in cart and ready to rip. Finally talked to beau and it just put me over the edge. So glad I did too, game changers for me. So nice having them back in the bag, even if the 45 is on the sidelines because of the badassedness of the i20 PW.

I went back and forth it seemed like daily for about a month on having them in cart and ready to rip. Finally talked to beau and it just put me over the edge. So glad I did too, game changers for me. So nice having them back in the bag, even if the 45 is on the sidelines because of the badassedness of the i20 PW.
I gamed Cookie's for a few months, best wedges I have ever hit. Tossing out $350+ for a set of wedges is a tough one to justify at the moment though.

I have missed ModMex and this is why. One of the best THPers ever!

The MX-7 is just ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back