What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
What colored shirt or just any outfits go good with black shorts? Just picked some up.
Does a white hat not go with the shorts?

And COLT that looks great. I was never really a fan of that hat but on you it looks great and has me pondering!

Think white is my favorite with black shorts. Though just about anything goes with black shorts. Grey, yellow, red, light blue, green, pink, black may just be the most versatile shorts out there.

My mom just bought me some new golf shirts. A bright yellow one and a black and white one. I like the yellow one.

Think white is my favorite with black shorts. Though just about anything goes with black shorts. Grey, yellow, red, light blue, green, pink, black may just be the most versatile shorts out there.

But does a white hat goes with them?

But does a white hat goes with them?

I usually like to see the white hat/shoe/belt combo, unless it's a white shirt. That's the only time I chuck in the black hat, just to break it up some. Generally, yet white hat goes well with them if you have another white item, such as shoes or belt, or both even.

I usually like to see the white hat/shoe/belt combo, unless it's a white shirt. That's the only time I chuck in the black hat, just to break it up some. Generally, yet white hat goes well with them if you have another white item, such as shoes or belt, or both even.

Agree with this. Although if I'm wearing black shorts (pants for me as I very rarely play in shorts, I'm putting a color with it. No white shirt/black short combo for me. And then at that point, I'm going, black hat/belt/shoes. And I have done white hat/shirt/belt/shoes, but I had blue pants on too.

Bought the Black Nike Lunarlon Flywire's..they're so awesome (other than the damage to my wallet).

Considering buying a new titliest black sport mesh hat. To go with a red/black striped shirt with black shorts.
Go together? Only part that sucks is that I have white shoes lol

Me wants Adidas Crossflex's. And what me wants me gets.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Pondering some Nike Lunar Controls or Ascends. For anyone that has them, how do they compare to other Nike shoes? For instance, I LOVE Air Max's. I have like 5 pairs and they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn (and I worked at Adidas for 2 years). Similar fit? If I wear a 9.5 in them, would I be fine in the same size?

I am pondering a new golf belt since my current Nike belt has been beat to heck and back, I am pondering a new one like this

adidas-mens-trophy-belt3.jpg

Except for a couple shirts and a pair of shorts or two, I need a new golf wardrobe. I have been pondering just about everything apparel related lately.

Kelly gave me a $50 Nike gift card she can't find anything to use on, so I am going to purchase this bad lad to rock with my Prism Blue flat front Nike Tech shorts.

Nike-Dri-FIT-UV-Bold-Chest-Stripe-Mens-Golf-Polo-452735_479_A.jpg

I'm pondering some Puma golf shoes, I have a Fowler shirt, don't plan on the hat though. also maybe Adidas or FootJoy. Can't decide

Just ordered a pair of Adidas Signature Paula 2.0 shoes in black with red stripes (I have white w/black accent FootJoys) from our friends at Blind9Golf. Can't wait to get them!

Just ordered a pair of Adidas Signature Paula 2.0 shoes in black with red stripes (I have white w/black accent FootJoys) from our friends at Blind9Golf. Can't wait to get them!

Nice pick up Spazz! I am partial to black and red also on the course.

Was tired of only having white shoes... Plus they sure get dirty fast. I love Adidas... Been wearing them for running for 20 odd years.

Was tired of only having white shoes... Plus they sure get dirty fast. I love Adidas... Been wearing them for running for 20 odd years.

They do make good stuff :act-up:

Officially pondering a Dustin Johnson hat from Blind 9 Golf

I have about 6 pairs of golf shoes - all name brand. By far, the Adidas ones are the comfiest.

Two more pairs of Puma shorts are getting added to the collection..

559982-01.jpg

and the fall special haha

$(KGrHqF,!gsE9wDBRH6wBPl3jBEY2!~~60_35.JPG

Love these shorts.

Those, sir, are PIMP!

Do cool kids still use that word?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Had a bit of a wardrobe update this last week.......
Really liking the new Nike Dri Fit trousers at the minute. Toyed with going for the green or bright blue, but at 38 decided to act my age and go for the grey LOL
faa13472.jpg

A new pair of Puma Bermuda shorts, not that these will get much use with the current English summer
55a68b2e.jpg

Puma polo in Lime Punch. This shirt is bright!!!!!
738c218e.jpg

And finally, one of the new limited edition Taylor Made sweaters that Ashworth have released over here
0a4d3235.jpg

Now just have to wait for the rain to stop.

Tapped via tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm liking the Puma shorts in the past few posts. Well all but those really bright ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back