Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and forth it seemed like daily for about a month on having them in cart and ready to rip. Finally talked to beau and it just put me over the edge. So glad I did too, game changers for me. So nice having them back in the bag, even if the 45 is on the sidelines because of the badassedness of the i20 PW.
I've been doing the same thing, but it's been only 2 weeks for me. They've been in the cart for that long as well... I actually called and talked to Beau also last Wed and he gave me his cell # to call and talk to him after I get my new irons. I just don't know though... Just don't know.

Is there beer on your camera lens TMex?

I have missed ModMex and this is why. One of the best THPers ever!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Its a toss up between the two ball and mx-7 lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I gamed Cookie's for a few months, best wedges I have ever hit. Tossing out $350+ for a set of wedges is a tough one to justify at the moment though.
Yeah, i've read nothing but great things and read through the SCOR thread and it's not an issue of wanting them... It's the cost. If I can get some more cash, then i'll get them, otherwise, i'll go a different route.
The MX-7 is just ridiculous

Yes. yes it is. made me a believer.

My effing driver is making me unhappy. I can't hit it for carp. I LOVE the head. It feels so solid. But the shaft is just messing me up. I think it's because it's so short. I can't figure it out and either slice or pull the hell out of it. The problem is, I'm hitting the center of the face more than ever. I'm pondering putting a longer shaft in there. I'll need some R9 tips.

This store looks amazing. Must be really missing out here in the goonies.

The what everyone thought would be a JB special! Felt like a tried and true Mashie
4a524411-e499-d156.jpg

Yeah, i've read nothing but great things and read through the SCOR thread and it's not an issue of wanting them... It's the cost. If I can get some more cash, then i'll get them, otherwise, i'll go a different route.

Yes. yes it is. made me a believer.

SCOR!!!!!! Lol

My effing driver is making me unhappy. I can't hit it for carp. I LOVE the head. It feels so solid. But the shaft is just messing me up. I think it's because it's so short. I can't figure it out and either slice or pull the hell out of it. The problem is, I'm hitting the center of the face more than ever. I'm pondering putting a longer shaft in there. I'll need some R9 tips.

How short? There are guys on tour that play 44.5 and they're doing pretty well distance wise last time I checked

How short? There are guys on tour that play 44.5 and they're doing pretty well distance wise last time I checked

I think it's 44.5. Distance isn't the problem, it's accuracy. I'm way more accurate with my longer drivers. I want to put one of those shafts in the R9 methinks.

I think it's 44.5. Distance isn't the problem, it's accuracy. I'm way more accurate with my longer drivers. I want to put one of those shafts in the R9 methinks.

How tall are you? I'm 5'10" and I play a 45.5" driver, for comparison.

Super Tuna would be the man that knows this, but does the shaft maybe have too much torque for you? I know when I switched to the RIP (very low torque) I got much more accurate.

How tall are you? I'm 5'10" and I play a 45.5" driver, for comparison.

Super Tuna would be the man that knows this, but does the shaft maybe have too much torque for you? I know when I switched to the RIP (very low torque) I got much more accurate.

I'm 5'8". But I just feel more confortable with a longer club I think. I have the Aldila Reax in it. I think that's the stock shaft. I don't know what the torque is.

Ummmm. These are awesome. Freaking comfortable.

4a524410-ea12-1a84.jpg

I'm 5'8". But I just feel more confortable with a longer club I think. I have the Aldila Reax in it. I think that's the stock shaft. I don't know what the torque is.

Fuji Motore was the stock shaft on the R9... really I have no clue what the torque is, can't find specs anywhere. If you can find a RIP somewhere I suggest trying one just to see how it works for you.

Fuji Motore was the stock shaft on the R9... really I have no clue what the torque is, can't find specs anywhere. If you can find a RIP somewhere I suggest trying one just to see how it works for you.

I may check for one on the bay or something.

Ummmm. These are awesome. Freaking comfortable.

4a524410-ea12-1a84.jpg

Yes they are. It ran a half size small for me. I wear a 10 and needed 10.5. Such a sick shoe

Side note: What does it take to get ahold of a Nike VR_S Sr8fit adaptor?

I'm pondering "cyborging" my old clubs... New, this decade shafts on the old DX heads. They'd be ugly as hell. I think I'd like 'em :)

Side note: What does it take to get ahold of a Nike VR_S Sr8fit adaptor?

There's an ebay seller that has them. I can't remember his name but someone else on here probably will. Pretty sure Nike won't sell them directly, something about quality control.

There's an ebay seller that has them. I can't remember his name but someone else on here probably will. Pretty sure Nike won't sell them directly, something about quality control.

Hm.. thanks for that. I will keep searching than if he is out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back