Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Actually all our supporters will be issued brooms as after the match-ups were announced for the afternoon round it appears like it will be a clean sweep in favor of Team Paradise.

Actually all our supporters will be issued brooms as after the match-ups were announced for the afternoon round it appears like it will be a clean sweep in favor of Team Paradise.

Well then, you obviously skimmed the matchups just like ghsace did after they were announced. At least understand who you are playing before proclaiming victory. And yes, it does matter who you are playing.

Well then, you obviously skimmed the matchups just like ghsace did after they were announced. At least understand who you are playing before proclaiming victory. And yes, it does matter who you are playing.

I must suck to know that after just looking at the first pairings, Team Slackers is already 0-1 in both the morning and afternoon rounds before we even set foot in Myrtle Beach. I don't think either of those matches are going to be close to be honest.

I must suck to know that after just looking at the first pairings, Team Slackers is already 0-1 in both the morning and afternoon rounds before we even set foot in Myrtle Beach. I don't think either of those matches are going to be close to be honest.

don't you know? Cookie is going to be so good he isn't even going to need to play a 4th match:bulgy-eyes:

don't you know? Cookie is going to be so good he isn't even going to need to play a 4th match:bulgy-eyes:

Perhaps not even a 3rd match either. We may just be 8-0 after day 1 and after we win the first singles match on Sunday morning that will make it 10-0 and our captain says lets start the celebration.

I had already been counting on that as I think the Slackers with me mathmatically eliminated by that point anyway.

Perhaps not even a 3rd match either. We may just be 8-0 after day 1 and after we win the first singles match on Sunday morning that will make it 10-0 and our captain says lets start the celebration.

Is that the gameplan he laid out in the big team PM? I hope everyone at least responded to him:alien:

lol at 8-0. You'll be lucky to have 3 points after day one is over.

Whodat I like your confidence. Unfortunately I think the brooms will be sweeping up the crap that TP leaves all over the course.

lol at 8-0. You'll be lucky to have 3 points after day one is over.

Confidence my friend. Something every non-Hacker lacks except Babbles and his ego.

I have plenty of confidence.

I would love a little of that action. Care to put your money where your mouth is?

Confidence my friend. Something every non-Hacker lacks except Babbles and his ego.

How could I lack confidence Senor Tampon? Shouldnt you be more worried about heavy or light flow today?

I do love that there is fight in you still....Because there certainly wasnt after our last 2 rounds together when we heard the "He is too good for me speech".

I can't wait to watch seth and biggsy try to outdrive each other. I'll start practicing my "FORE's"!!!

Biggsy has me by far. I might stand a chance if it was my driver VS his 3 wood.

hahahaha...lets see here. You really think all of this? I mean, Ghsace is going against Cookie and me with his teammate SWalrus. I for one do not see how they have a chance in hell. I am glad the match will be over early because I will be thirsty

hahahaha...lets see here. You really think all of this? I mean, Ghsace is going against Cookie and me with his teammate SWalrus. I for one do not see how they have a chance in hell. I am glad the match will be over early because I will be thirsty

To be fair, its the same logic used by your partner himself....Lose Lose Lose and then proclaim victory.

Whodat I like your confidence. Unfortunately I think the brooms will be sweeping up the crap that TP leaves all over the course.

Have you seen the match-ups. I don't think I could have made it any more favorable for us if I had put them together myself. As I said earlier, you are already 0-2 dude.

How could I lack confidence Senor Tampon? Shouldnt you be more worried about heavy or light flow today?

I do love that there is fight in you still....Because there certainly wasnt after our last 2 rounds together when we heard the "He is too good for me speech".

Please go back to school and take Comprehension 101.

"Something every non-Hacker lacks except Babbles and his ego."

This means that everyone except you lacks confidence. Normally having to explain trash talk means that it was a failure, not in this case. Just go hit some 75 yard practice shots or something.

While I have a soft spot for One-T, I think he could be in for a tough day when mchoke77 and him pair up.

Have you seen the match-ups. I don't think I could have made it any more favorable for us if I had put them together myself. As I said earlier, you are already 0-2 dude.

Pretty sure that I have. Let me go recheck. Yup. I saw them. You will be lucky if you see the 15th in your match. Very lucky.

While I have a soft spot for One-T, I think he could be in for a tough day when mchoke77 and him pair up.

Remember when TC told you to stop thinking on the golf course because bad things happen. Same rule applies here.

At least we'll have front row seats for that

I can't wait to watch seth and biggsy try to outdrive each other. I'll start practicing my "FORE's"!!!

Back