New THP facebook group **official**

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, gone from eyerolling to
wall.gif

(You're too funny!)

Seriously, yes or no to the sis thing? :confused2:

You are always rolling your eyes, they are probably permanently stuck in the back of your head.

LMAO...too easy.

Dammit AJ, you beat me to it!

The mind of the young male is simple and I'm about 23 so you got plenty more years to look forward to that train of thought.

The mind of the young male is simple and I'm about 23 so you got plenty more years to look forward to that train of thought.

AJ, you don't even know. That's all I'll say.

Lets get this one back on topic...thanks.

19 members now.

Could I once again give a rant/warning about Facebook?

When you add a person as a friend, there's a little box that allows you to write a comment. If the person doesn't know your name or who you are, you should fill this box out and throw us a bone. I've had some THP people add me (I think) but I have to hit ignore...I just don't know who you are, I'm sorry. If you tell me your screenname or something I have more of an idea, but I just can't add strange people I've never talked to.

Julie will only add strange people she HAS talked to! hehehe

Which might bode well for me! (Or not!)

Cool, that's good for me.
thLOL-1--1.gif

Could I once again give a rant/warning about Facebook?

When you add a person as a friend, there's a little box that allows you to write a comment. If the person doesn't know your name or who you are, you should fill this box out and throw us a bone. I've had some THP people add me (I think) but I have to hit ignore...I just don't know who you are, I'm sorry. If you tell me your screenname or something I have more of an idea, but I just can't add strange people I've never talked to.

I totally agree Julie, I do the same thing.

Facebook is great for circulating pictures of your pets and children. And as such I finally relented and joined a few months ago. I can't tell you how many people I have totally forgotten about have now crawled out of the woodwork and asked to befriend me since I joined. I'm not wild about the idea of people from all of my various walks of life congregating in one place anyway. So I quickly boosted my privacy settings way up. Now, people can't find me even by searching my name, but at least I don't have to deal with high school acquaintances who I didn't like 20 years ago trying to "friend" me.

AJ - just sent my request.

Just sent mine.

I haven't gotten any recently no?

Hammer maybe go to the group page and check if you are in there.

I confirmed two people earlier but since forum names don't always match real names, I don't always know who it is. Like Dent said check the group and see if you are in, if not request it again and we will get you in. My hope is to open it up soon without confirmation, it's just that in the starting stages while I was setting it up I was trying to avoid Spam and Vandalism from "another" group.

In the future since we all don't know your real names, maybe leave us a message with the group request so we Know who you are.

In the future since we all don't know your real names, maybe leave us a message with the group request so we Know who you are.

Yeah same for friend requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back