New THP facebook group **official**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActionJackson8

KAHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all,

I've been asked by THP staff to create a new facebook group. There are other THP facebook groups out there and while we appreciate the fans that have joined those groups and support us this group is the ONLY official THP group. Sanctioned and approved by the site Admins this group will attempt to mirror the main site as much as possible. We will be posting THP reviews and contests and update the group regularly while always linking back here. My main goal behind this is to, not only help current THP members connect to each other on another media, but to also attract new members as well. We already have two of our sponsors in the group, Sligo and SSB currently (thanks guys). Myself and Dent are the current Admins in that group. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact myself or JB. We will do our best to represent the great forum members and family atmosphere that has been created here.

Here is the link;

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=70420258630&ref=mf

Enjoy and Thanks to everyone especially JB

-Adam

Even though I don't do much with Facebook, I put in my request to join.

Got it Osahar, thanks for the support!

Thanks so much AJ.

No problem JB it was fun!

Thanks GG and I would have never guessed that as your real name :D

really? or was that sarcasm?

No really it's weird but when I see pics of people it makes me think of certain names. Then again I don't think I look like an Edward (which is why I go by my middle name lol).

You don't get a notification letting you know that you have been accepted (a feature I never liked of Fbook groups) but I accepted you so you can do anything you want to the group now I even made you an Admin, so you can add pics too.

My request is in when you get a minute

Got it.

I have sent a request, please kindly accept me!!!

Got yah!

That makes 10 members our first day! Thanks guys.

Edit: Okay I rushed that a little :D We're still at 9 but we'll have 10 before bed time I'm sure (well my bedtime 0400).

I would, but I don't do the whole Myspace/Facebook stuff.

OMG! Dent, every time I actually see you, it shakes up my world. Thanks for the invite, guys.

Cuz im Tiger?

Um, no, not really. I mean, I don't, um, want to seem racist; I'd like to pretend I'm, um, colorblind, but I kind of noticed, you know, that you're not Tiger.

Um, no, not really. I mean, I don't, um, want to seem racist; I'd like to pretend I'm, um, colorblind, but I kind of noticed, you know, that you're not Tiger.

What? Wait a minute, I thought that was the REAL Tiger posting on here.

Like Claire said as soon as I hit 1000 posts.

Deeper voice, more attractive, taller etc etc.

Btw: I'm slowing transforming into Tiger just took the reverse MJ pills to get my skin darker.

Ok...

1. No MO, it's not the real Tiger, silly. Tiger doesn't have a swoosh smile. Duh.

2. Dent, you are looking older, since the video I saw.

3. You're also looking a lot like a boy, for being a 14 year old girl and all.

Ok...

1. No MO, it's not the real Tiger, silly. Tiger doesn't have a swoosh smile. Duh.

2. Dent, you are looking older, since the video I saw.

3. You're also looking a lot like a boy, for being a 14 year old girl and all.

1) The video was last summer, so it has almost been a year
2) Testosterone Pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back