What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this site so here's my first post.

Today was a good day for purchases. Got an rbz 3 wood and 3 rescue, Cleveland cg16 60 degree wedge, Penta 5 balls, Ogio Recoil bag, and a Scotty Cameron Monterey putter. It's only money right? Hahaha

WELCOME to THP!! Quite the haul there!

Be sure to introduce yourself at the "Check in Desk" so we can all give you a big welcome! Its quite a special place.

WELCOME to THP!! Quite the haul there!

Be sure to introduce yourself at the "Check in Desk" so we can all give you a big welcome! Its quite a special place.

Just did, thanks for the heads up and welcome.

Just came across this site so here's my first post.

Today was a good day for purchases. Got an rbz 3 wood and 3 rescue, Cleveland cg16 60 degree wedge, Penta 5 balls, Ogio Recoil bag, and a Scotty Cameron Monterey putter. It's only money right? Hahaha

Definitely a nice buy there. Welcome to THP

Went shopping for a RBZ 3 wood and bought a Ping I20 with a project 6.0 shaft. Stats showed I hit it straighter and longer than the RBZ.
Very happy

Didn't buy them today (got them over the weekend) but I purchased 2 Taylormade Rescue 11's! I got them out on the course yesterday and they are a joy to hit, long, strait ball flight. The feel is a lot different than my old Cleveland Halo (a club that I loved)

Got a pair of UnderAmour shorts from the UA outlet, and an UA shirt, as well. It's getting so hot and muggy out that regular shorts aren't much of an option.

Browsing in PGA SS, and they had a sweet Mizuno/Bettinardi C-04 putter in just my size for $79.99. I was just giving it a roll because I've been intrigued by these putters for a while; my favorite club manufacturer teamed up with my new favorite putter maker! This one isn't even my preferred shape, since I like Anser style putters and this one looks more like a Ping Zing style. Still, I couldn't miss with it....balls were rolling so straight....Okay, I figured they probably wouldn't have the headcover for it, and no head cover, no deal......I hope my Anser milled doesn't get its feelings hurt too badly:

IMG_0057.jpg
IMG_0058.jpg
IMG_0059.jpg
IMG_0060.jpg

Wishon 775hs 4 hybrid, Wishon PCF Micro WS 55*

2 dozen Wilson Staff DX2 Soft

Bought a range pass, in addition to the course membership I have, right next to work, hit about 90 balls today, should be nice...

Bought a range pass, in addition to the course membership I have, right next to work, hit about 90 balls today, should be nice...

Wish I had somewhere close that did range passes. Would be so nice.

Wish I had somewhere close that did range passes. Would be so nice.
yes except that it was 99* today, I was sweating like a pig when I went back to work, literally dunked my head in the sink and had people asking me if I was ok. Told them I went to the range and they literally said "I didn't think going to the range was that hard".

4b516c5d-ef9a-b69d.jpg
Also, this came in today... About to regrip with a new SS slim lite after I get the kid to sleep.

Also, this came in today... About to regroup with a new SS slim lite after I get the kid to sleep.

That going on the Odyssey or the SeeMore?

That going on the Odyssey or the SeeMore?
Odyssey MX. I really like the Tour Classic grip on my SeeMore, and have never tried a SS grip before.

Odyssey MX. I really like the Tour Classic grip on my SeeMore, and have never tried a SS grip before.

I was curious about the SS grips too, but the SeeMore is a 0.600" butt diameter and the SS's are all 0.580" and it doesn't seem that the SS would have any give it.

I was curious about the SS grips too, but the SeeMore is a 0.600" butt diameter and the SS's are all 0.580" and it doesn't seem that the SS would have any give it.
It is strange, the SS's are. The butt end is much smaller than any other putter i've ever used, yet the bottom is much larger. I'll get it on tonight and it will get some live action tomorrow on course.

Finally got this in the mail today. STOKEDDDDD! :D

pTgzc.jpg
qAaJf.jpg

expensive day for me especially cause these are gonna be wall hangers for a while.... but the Social had some NICE putters i couldn't pass on this year.

couple teaser photos and some of the paint fill will be a little different once i get them in.

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

Good grief dude. lol

Based on Jman's reactions I'm assuming those are some legit flat sticks.

Putter ho's are awesome!

A couple of Betti's? Damn, that IS an expensive day! Very nice though!

Based on Jman's reactions I'm assuming those are some legit flat sticks.

Putter ho's are awesome!

Indeed.

Bucky is WAY out of my meager league now.

Gorgeous flatsticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back