The Unoffical THP World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've moved up to #39. At first thought I figured i could move up a bit more with a good showing at the Fl outing this weekend. But after finding out #39 is Ernie Els, I'm not sure if I want to. I can handle being the Big Easy.

With a 3 and 2 victory in my match play league tonight (including a 280 yard driver off of the deck) I should be solidified within the top 20 for a bit. Got to keep working to move up!

Either i'm kickin some a** or other people are slippin but either way i'm back up to 15. Get some !!!!

Still behind me....just sayin'

75....Padraig Harrington and Me !

After tomorrows round and the hard work I will be putting in on my new bird call for the British Open cup ceremony, I should move up rather quickly.

Just going to throw this out there Tadashi. I have played 8 rounds in a row shooting below 100. Based on how you saw me play in January, that is quite an accomplishment.. Maybe good for a little jump up in the rankings?

I want a new avatar. Tadashi should move me up!

Once I get this bird call mastered and I perform it at the British Open cup ceremony, I am sure to crack the top 10.

I've just about got it!

I want a new avatar. Tadashi should move me up!
Dude you really need to take my pic down, it's confusing me :blob:
If your dad lets you stay on THP, you'll move in the ramkings

Just going to throw this out there Tadashi. I have played 8 rounds in a row shooting below 100. Based on how you saw me play in January, that is quite an accomplishment.. Maybe good for a little jump up in the rankings?
I'll take it up with the committee :bicker:

That is freaking hysterical.

That is freaking hysterical.
I called him Icemann during our round on Saturday a few times, I was getting confused as well.

He's letting me stay.

I called him Icemann during our round on Saturday a few times, I was getting confused as well.

Eventually it will get old and I'll move up!

It's funny I wanted to keep my avatar up to date with my OWR counterpart, I'm going to have to stay on top of it, RYO is now live!!!

Made the Delaware Amateur golf tournament...I think that counts for something!

Iceman you have my mug up to irritate me into moving you up?! I am a stubborn old cuss and love the way I look. Like War said you are more likely to slide off into the great wide open world of has been or used to be ranked...hehe

chosen1 you are correct sir. Congrats on making it in.

So I'm this guy?

Mark_Wilson.jpg

I love the "I need to move up" banter that goes on in here. So funny...

Also, I need to move up because I bought a range pass today, practiced over lunch in 99* heat and went back to work a sweaty mess.

Good to know, considering my spicy hobby.

How did I know you'd take that bait? Hehe. He's the bleu cheese to your hot sauce. Even though your hot sauce is WAY too hot for bleu cheese to cool it down.

Haha, read me like a book.

Bleu cheese is delicious too.
How did I know you'd take that bait? Hehe. He's the bleu cheese to your hot sauce. Even though your hot sauce is WAY too hot for bleu cheese to cool it down.

Major skim alert. I have some questions.
1. How did I crack the top hundo?
2. What are the numbers to the right of our names?
3. Where did you get the location names from?

Awesome stuff though. Nice work Freddie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back