THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

Little event called the democratic national convention going on that weekend..........so forget about rooms nearby without paying a small fortune.

Little event called the democratic national convention going on that weekend..........so forget about rooms nearby without paying a small fortune.

Seems like some odds are stacked against the Great State of North Carolina, but we will over come them, b/c that's what we do.

I wouldn't say the odds are stacked to high. I drive to Charlotte regularly round trip on business...so it might just have to be a long day with a few stops for coffee on the way home!

That's awesome johnny! I hope you can make it, even if just for one day. I'm crashing with setho so the hotel situation doesn't effect me too much.

That's awesome johnny! I hope you can make it, even if just for one day. I'm crashing with setho so the hotel situation doesn't effect me too much.

I'm staying at the in-laws, not sure if that is better than sleeping in the car.

Too bad I don't have an RV :p

I can't wait for this weekend. It will remind me of the 1st ever THP gathering.

Now that the course is set and the details are done and whatnot, will anybody be going up from south of there and then back down on Saturday night that would give me a ride? I'll pay for gas. I'd really love to be able to get up there and join you guys.

I dont wanna speak for chewie...but..talk to him

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Uh oh! This will make it dicey for those of us coming from out of town. If anyone finds reasonable lodging nearby, please post or send a PM. This could be make or break.

Uh oh! This will make it dicey for those of us coming from out of town. If anyone finds reasonable lodging nearby, please post or send a PM. This could be make or break.

You should check for stuff north of Huntersville.

I just figured everyone was taking their kids to the Nascar Hall of Fame for Labor Day Weekend.:alien:

Last edited:
If anyone is having trouble booking a room, I booked a double, so I can put someone up....or two if you guys wanna share the extra bed. Lol

If anyone is having trouble booking a room, I booked a double, so I can put someone up....or two if you guys wanna share the extra bed. Lol

This could get interesting.

hahahaha, that's an incredible offer. This weekend could even more special for someone!

I will share a bed with you. Hee hee hee. One question though. Are you a sound sleeper or a light sleeper? Hee hee hee

Seriously though, I live about 40 minutes North of Huntersville. I will be happy to help anyone with lodging, restaurants, etc. etc. I can even let several people stay at my house at no charge. More if you want to sleep in the barn or garage.

I'll be at Clemson.

Shouldn't be a problem. I can come thru Friday afternoon, we can split a hotel if you like, golf Saturday, then head back.

Look at the Southern hospitality in this thread. It doesn't surprise me one bit!

Look at the Southern hospitality in this thread. It doesn't surprise me one bit!

It's amazing if you ask me.

Shouldn't be a problem. I can come thru Friday afternoon, we can split a hotel if you like, golf Saturday, then head back.

I'll have to look into it a bit more with classes and whatnot but that sounds amazing.

I'll have to look into it a bit more with classes and whatnot but that sounds amazing.

Sounds good. Just let me know as it gets closer.

Seriously though, I live about 40 minutes North of Huntersville. I will be happy to help anyone with lodging, restaurants, etc. etc. I can even let several people stay at my house at no charge. More if you want to sleep in the barn or garage.

Party @ TME's place!

Bumping this one from page 7.

Back