Morgan Cup - Video Thread

Nice vid, Deano!

LOL, funny stuff Nate!! You have some great creativity man. Poor Tim already shoots higher than everyone else and now Quinn has him set to shoot even higher.

Lmao at JN in a cowboy hat. Well done sir, well done.

Spamdec in the house! Poor guy didn't have any ears though, tragic spam incident I presume?

--
Tapatalk2

Ok, I need the B330-JS!! Too late to change my MC order?

Funny stuff Dean although I question your course attire. :D

Ok, I need the B330-JS!! Too late to change my MC order?

Funny stuff Dean although I question your course attire. :D

Exactly! He could've at least worn some jorts or nice gym shorts. You can't be bougey in a spam shirt.

--
Tapatalk2

Haha...great idea dean..loved it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nice Job Dean....I need those JS balls.......and speaking of balls....I definately need me some shorts with ASB technology built it...LOL too funny Kelly!!

Is is just me or does JN look like one of the Village People with that hat on? :alien:

Is is just me or does JN look like one of the Village People with that hat on? :alien:

Nah, if I wanted to look like a member of the Village People, I'd dress like a soldier or a cop:

Village+People.jpg

But nice try, brother...you're supposed to be at your shanking lesson. :alien:

Nah, if I wanted to look like a member of the Village People, I'd dress like a soldier or a cop:

Village+People.jpg

But nice try, brother...you're supposed to be at your shanking lesson. :alien:

Hey that cowboy looks alot like Cookie!

LMAO, even the wife thinks I look like him. He does know how to swing it!

Nice video Dean, think I will stick with the B330-RX. I like the boring down the middle stuff.

Great video Dean! B330-JS. Hahaha

I know a lot of you guys were worried about me being able survive in the heat so I taught i'd give you a little look into my prep work. Technically this could be considered NSFW

LOL at the ASB system. Callaway thinks of everything. Garrigus needs these badly. I love when a video is shot and the person can barely keep it together. I saw you almost laughing Kelly!

[video=youtube;z-IxLLqiGts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-IxLLqiGts[/video]

Sweet Spam shirt! I need me some JS balls!

NSFW due to one cuss word.

Very funny JN! Loving the support you are showing. I saw the same type of support from Hawk and Cookie last year. Hmm..

Great video there Kelly! Like the heat prep work. You should be ready. Nate, pretty funny. Cowboy hat. And jealousy too funny. Deano love the shirt dude. A guy at my work wears one of those things on his head too. He always comes to work with the imprint on his forehead. He said it keeps his hair waves. Lol

another great video JN!

Here is the unboxing of my Odyssey Metal X #7 putter....there are lots of pics in the Odyssey thread as well.

Congrats Buddy! Enjoy your honeymoon and I will see you in a few weeks!

Back