Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey one T is it a done deal, if not send me a message got a couple hints for you. That little tarus 380 is a handful and wife may have some trouble. Plus taurs is hit or miss on reliability
yeah, its a done deal. Shoot me a PM

You gotta have a zombie killer. Nice MG.

Here's one of my guns. It's a spikes tactical AR15. You know, for when the S.H.T.F. and for the zombies. lol View attachment 5040
Theres 1,000 rounds in the box and all the magazines are loaded as well.

That is badass. I have a S&W AR15 and a bunch of round in the closet waiting for the Zombies to show up. And if they get too close we have the Mossberg 500 pistol grip shotgun for that arse.

Here's one of my guns. It's a spikes tactical AR15. You know, for when the S.H.T.F. and for the zombies. lol View attachment 5040
Theres 1,000 rounds in the box and all the magazines are loaded as well.

Very nice Jacob, spikes puts out a solid build. Here's my go to for the Zombie hoards

3af317f7.jpg

That is badass. I have a S&W AR15 and a bunch of round in the closet waiting for the Zombies to show up. And if they get too close we have the Mossberg 500 pistol grip shotgun for that arse.
SWEET!! Ive also got a SR-9,a ruger 45, and a 17 mm rifle. for my shotgun i want the saiga 12, its a 12 gauge on an AK 47 platform. Damn Zombies.lol

Nice AR golfdawg. What kind is it?

Gun thread, I'm all over this.
My inventory:
Springfield XDM 9mm
Ruger 10/22
Remington 870
Old foremost shotgun
Bolt action Savage 22 heavy barrel
DPMS oracle, customized in 5.56
Custom Remington 700 .308 heavy barrel.

I think that's all...
I also reload for my rifles, fun stuff. The 700 is set up fir long distance shooting but golf has gotten in the way and i haven't shoot it or finished load development for it yet. It is in a bell and Carlson m40 stock topped with a Vortex viper pst 4_16x50 scope. All low pride entry items but i didn't have a lot of cash. The stock will be upgraded to a McMillan and scope to either night force or uso later.

Yay firearms.

Nice AR golfdawg. What kind is it?

It's a Daniel Defense M4V5 upper, on a Palmetto State Armory stripped lower that I built, with a ALG combat trigger group.

Next build, and this will be down the road will be a SBR, and Suppressed but that right there will cost me two NFA tax Stamps, and honestly my money is going to my golf game these days. Winter time I usually switch up and start stocking back un on the guns and ammo

It's a Daniel Defense M4V5 upper, on a Palmetto State Armory stripped lower that I built, with a ALG combat trigger group.

Next build, and this will be down the road will be a SBR, and Suppressed but that right there will cost me two NFA tax Stamps, and honestly my money is going to my golf game these days. Winter time I usually switch up and start stocking back un on the guns and ammo
Im the same way. This winter I want to build my first one. I want a 308 in an AR platform.Love the AR.

Nice looking AR's, guys. That is on my list of stuff to buy right now. Considering having one custom built by Specialized Dynamics or GA Precision for me.

Yes hard to beat PMags, i keep 4 loaded with Hornady TAP 60gr URBAN

I love shooting and working on guns. I am NOT a gunsmith but more of a hobbyist. I rebuilt a springfield 1911 about a year ago. My next projects I have in mind are rebuilding my old argentine mauser from the action up and also I want to learn to build some old military rifles from parts kits. I have a lot of tools and love building a working on guns but with money being low I only have time for one expensive hobby right now and golf is definitely taking over. I also love old military rifles and have a few. I also have my Florida CCW. Great thread! Look forward to following this one!

my bad, this is exactly what it is....I was wrong, I thought it was a 40...but its not. as soon as I get it, its the first thing we are doing...Range time. she will be fine

DSC09562.JPG

Exactly what I got for the wife's nightstand. Mine's a little more 'boomy'. A Springfield XDsc .40.

I got a few
weatherby vanguard .243
Mossberg pump 12 gauge
and a lot of .22s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

My next projects I have in mind are rebuilding my old argentine mauser from the action up

I always wanted to rebuild an old Mauser. That's a great project. There used to be a great gunsmith in the Philly area...Paul Jaeger in Jenkintown, PA I think. They always had an array of custom shotguns, pistols, rifles on display. The scrollwork could make you weep. I remember a Mauser that had the most elegant, simple engraving on the action and a jeweled bolt. They moved to Tennessee I think many years ago.

My list:
SIG P220 .45
SIG P229 9mm
S&W 629 .44mag
S&W 686 .22LR (not sure that's the model number)
Remington 1858 black powder replica (fun with sparks)
Remington 700 BDL 25-06
Roger 77 .22LR bolt action (I think it's 77, don't recall for certain)
Winchester 1400 12ga pump-action
Winchester 101 12ga O/U
Beretta Silver Pigeon 20ga O/U

I think that's all. Clubs and ranges have become scarce in NJ, so they don't get much use anymore and are safely locked away.

Favorites: the P220 is a joy to shoot, the 629 is awesome fun and the Winchester 101 is just a sweet scattergun in every way. Anyone up for a round of Sporting Clays, golf with a shotgun, this fall, I'm all in.

I have a px4 in .40. I absolutely love it, smoothest firing gun I have shot in a while.

I've got a PX4 in .40 too. Yes. LOVE it. It's a bit big for CCW so it stays loaded in my nightstand.

A buddy of mine is hot and heavy into building ARs. I'd like to do that some day soon, but the local ranges around here are more handgun friendly. That being said, I am thinking about a PX4 Storm Carbine. I dabble with reloading, which would be a MUST to keep up with the fun of a Carbine at the range I think.

Just added a Tikka T3 Lite in .243 to the collection. Didn't have a Tikka or a .243 so I have my bases covered now.

I think the .243 is one of the best calibers ever made.

Versatile, flat, popular, deadly. Nit to hard on barrels either. Love it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

No rifles, just pistols. Retired cop, they're the guns I used while on the job:

Glock 19
Ruger Service Six
Ruger SPNY

At some point I'll be in the market for a nice, compact .380.

A couple of shotguns,
My Dad's Ruger Service six .357 Mag (he was a deputy when he died in 1989)
Sig P-220 .45 ACP
SA XD .40
SA XD 9mm
Ruger LCP .380
SA M1-Garand
Colt AR 15 (pre ban)

Favorite is the Colt.

I think the .243 is one of the best calibers ever made.

Versatile, flat, popular, deadly. Nit to hard on barrels either. Love it.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Agreed. I've been intrigued by the ballistics of the 243 for a while.

Man we just had our trophy shoot for league trap... wow that was fun my hands are shaking I was nervous I've never shot a handicapped trap round.

Still went 20/25 21/25 from the 21 spot. I think I did well.

Our first year team (made up of three guys that shot state in high school and two rednecks [one being me, the other my friend]] placed second.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back