Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The 2nd prize of day 6 is a Gift Card to Fairway Styles worth $50
511158235_uZUEQ-L.jpg

The winning ticket is #2663
RocketSauce

Grats RS!!!

no way. you guys are just being nice to me cuz im such a loser, lol....THANKS!!!!!

Congrats man

Nice score RS! See, there was a reason you were sticking around on a Friday.

i didnt think i was going to win anything. this is so cool, thanks guys!

whoa, im looking at their website now and those clothes are AWESOME!!!! thanks again!

RS congrats
Now get the cat a treat and never say you're a loser.

You can check out our review on the main site of each brand. Plus, some of their sales going on right now are amazing.

Congrats RS!

Whoo HOO! Nice one Rocketsauce! Congrats!

congrats rocket sauce. Fairway styles is a great site, I am sure you will be able to find some great stuff there. Lucky!!

thanks guys! im so surprised! im looking at their site now. the clothes are AMAZING. sheesh, now i know what JB meant when he said that site can be dangerous

umm, JB, i hate to ask, but i think im gonna need about 10 of those cards, lol. OMG those clothes are killer!!!

Look for the sales my friend, look for the sales!!! hehe

i am, lol, i was just kidding. im still in shock...its gonna be so hard to pick what i want cuz there are sooooo many cool items....thanks again!

You could always try and win that other FS.com contest and then get another $100 there.

You could always try and win that other FS.com contest and then get another $100 there.

oh yeah....and im pretty sure my pants would win...but to be honest with ya, ive never actually worn them...they are so butt ugly

thats what im really afraid of, lol. like JB said, that site is dangerous

congrats RS and all the winners so far I would have been in this thing If I just didn't drop 49.00 for 6 dozen Noodle "Longest" "The Boss" wasn't angry but........

Congrats RS!

Nice RocketSauce

Back