Need some Bridgestone hunting help.

Gezer

junior golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
I don't know where to post this, sorry if its in the wrong section.

I've been looking everywhere for some decent priced j40 dpc but can't find any site offering under £500 and selling in UK or cheap delivery from the US (I dought anywhere would be cheap with delivery rates)

Anyone know somewhere I can buy these irons under £500
Thanks

Just tappin away

I don't know where to post this, sorry if its in the wrong section.

I've been looking everywhere for some decent priced j40 dpc but can't find any site offering under £500 and selling in UK or cheap delivery from the US (I dought anywhere would be cheap with delivery rates)

Anyone know somewhere I can buy these irons under £500
Thanks

Just tappin away
Give Blind9 a call. Click the banner on this page, above right. Give Dennis or Patty a call or shoot them an email, let them know you are a THPer and they will definitely help you out!

Give Blind9 a call. Click the banner on this page, above right. Give Dennis or Patty a call or shoot them an email, let them know you are a THPer and they will definitely help you out!

QFT. They are very good to THP folks.

Yes check out Blind9 Golf. They offer good discounts to THP forum members, plus they will be able to order you whatever you want whether it's 3-pw or just 5-pw.

Also, great choice of irons. They are beautiful beasts!

You have good taste. These are hot on my radar as well. Let us know if you go the blind9 route, you won't be disappointed!

Agreed with others, Blind9 will not only get you the best pricing available but they can also have it direct shipped from the factory to an international location I believe. I realize that calling may not be the easiest from Wales but a PM followed by an email will also do the trick.

J40 DPC's are solid, great choice!

Oh my my ... Silly me, why do I forget about blind9 (tappatalker BTW)
Thanks guys ill be sure to give them a call when I get fitted for the right shaft (no doubt that it'll be project x, I absolutely love the ones in mine but a non-flighted 6.5 is a tad stiff and I need the flighteds as I struggle with 4/5 iron)
They look and sound great so I'm gambling as there's literally no one / nowhere with them :(

Thanks for the reminder guys :)

Just tappin away

What's blind9's email address as I've tried pming patty but no response yet.

Just tappin away

Thanks

Just tappin away

sorry guys but blind9 isnt the best price by a long shot...keep looking as there are lower prices also shipped directly from Bridgestone factory custom specs...PM me if you want details as I am not going to get into it on this thread.

sorry guys but blind9 isnt the best price by a long shot...keep looking as there are lower prices also shipped directly from Bridgestone factory custom specs...PM me if you want details as I am not going to get into it on this thread.

I'd be interested in hearing that. Blind9 is the lowest I've seen by a long shot. Lower than anything on Ebay, and lower certainly when you start customizing them.

well that is interesting. I do know if you find a better price Blind9 will match/beat it. But if you found a good price I hope you pulled the trigger

Mact3333 has indeed found a good place but I'm going to see if blind9 can match it (its a good deal at $469 4-pw, on eBay) but I need some pink 330 rx balls so I'm going to ask blind9 to match the $469 and also see if they have some Bridgestone balls available, also ill ask the seller if he has pink Bridgestones on offer,then if they both have the same offer ill probably go blind9.

Just tappin away

Back