Official Movie Trailer thread

This for me as well. Can't wait- been waiting ever since it was announced.

Yeah the theatre near me is showing Batman Begins and The Dark Knight before it too. So I am going to go watch all 3 in a row.

I'm going to watch it on the Monday after it comes out, I think.

All set for the midnight IMAX showing here. Can't wait.

Damn this is almost a 3 hr movie! Definitely go to the bathroom beforehand!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Dang straight, 165 minutes, I think.

Dang straight, 165 minutes, I think.

Holy hell that's long. I'm gonna be home pretty late it looks like.

The last two were my favorite movies the year they came out. One of them even going up against Star Wars. I remember leaving Star Wars thinking, Hmm, it was ok. Leaving Batman, I couldn't wait to see it again.
The best part, this one opens the week of my birthday.

We're taking Friday and Monday off and will go watch this on one of those days. Been watching the first two on bluray to get ready. This will be the first of them we'll actually see in the theater.

Yeah the theatre near me is showing Batman Begins and The Dark Knight before it too. So I am going to go watch all 3 in a row.

That's awesome. Long time to be in the theatre though.

Taking the woman to see it on Saturday, looking forward to it.

I gotta wait till monday to see this. Thats the bad news (well, unless I went alone). Good news is it will save me 3 bucks.

Still debating on Friday early morning vs Friday noon. Theater is showing all three in IMAX on Thursday starting at 6pm but will take an IMAX break after the second one and the new one won't start until 3:30am. Don't think I could last that long to wait 3 hours to see it in IMAX.

We're going either Friday or Saturday.

I probably won't see it until I return from MB. So Kmac don't spoil it for me.

Got midnight tickets for Thursday! Woooohoooo!

I'm going to see it sunday. I'm watching Batman Begins on FX right now. I haven't seen it in a while. I will probably watch the Dark Knight next.

I just went and saw this. Great movie and definitely worth watching in the theater.

Tapatalkin

Great finish to the series. Felt very "epic".

I saw the midnight release of this. Saw all 3 movies in a row. That was so awesome. I liked the way the series ended. Quite good indeed. I also thought it was sort of odd how the 1st and 3rd were connected pretty directly but the 2nd was not as related. Still good though.

I don't really know if this will truly be the end of Batman and Robin. You would think Nolan is planning something.

Best movie I have seen in ages. Seriously. So well done.

I think it's safe to say that if anyone does touch the batman series other then Nolan then it'll have to do better, Nolan certainly set the bar pretty high. But I think it's time for a good 3-5 years off of the series. Just my opinion. I loved the movie!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler
So does Nolan have something up his directorial sleeve for Robin? From the end of that movie clearly this wasnt the last movie with that little Robin hint.

Such a good movie gotta go but batman begins now to rewatch.

Back