My Morgan Cup Announcement/Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, the announcement is pretty much all over the place, but most evident in the tech section.

no, the announcement from the "missing" MC member that was an apology to everyone and explained what had been going on, and what was going on down the road

Nothing like hopping onto the forum in the morning, making 6 posts that don't add anything to the MC. And then leaving before 7:00 am.

And there's nothing like picking at an open wound. The person made a post explaining everything but that wasn't saved due to the site issue over the weekend, it's not our best effort to keep piling on.

Let's talk about good things concerning the MC this week.

And there's nothing like picking at an open wound. The person made a post explaining everything but that wasn't saved due to the site issue over the weekend, it's not our best effort to keep piling on.

Kind of agree. Lets make the best of what we have and kill it here at the end. Lets remember that the Morgan Cup responsibilities go further than the actual event

Ah... That.

Best to leave it alone. It was here now it's not.

Too bad it got deleted, I'm sure some of us non MCers would have liked to see it!!!

Can't wait for the festivities to start, trying to get all my work done early this week to have time to watch on friday!!!

Too bad it got deleted, I'm sure some of us non MCers would have liked to see it!!!

Can't wait for the festivities to start, trying to get all my work done early this week to have time to watch on friday!!!

Yea, I never saw it either and was curious what was said. Hope it served it's purpose.

We go from The Open Championship to the year's fifth major, The Morgan Cup. It's a pretty fantastic week.

Nate, it didn't, I'll leave it at that. I saw the post and I has a small rant about it. I think we can should just let it go though..we're in the last week till the MC I think we should be more concerned about the good in this event rather then just one person. But that's just my take

Nate, it didn't, I'll leave it at that. I saw the post and I has a small rant about it. I think we can should just let it go though..we're in the last week till the MC I think we should be more concerned about the good in this event rather then just one person. But that's just my take
Agree.....so excited for the MC'ers this week!

The person made a rather lengthy apology post. If you didnt see it then I am sorry....but, at this point there needs to be no more piling. TMC is this week, lets be positive. If someone goes missing after TMC, then we can all rant again.

We go from The Open Championship to the year's fifth major, The Morgan Cup. It's a pretty fantastic week.
agreed!!!! I would love to see this thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back