Big Break Atlantis

Yes, it was a joke. Sheesh.

This is good... Marcela is hot - Selanee has to get her head in the game.

2 up through 6.

I just had to google Dan Henderson. lol. Marcella looks good. oh scrap that she is way left

Yes, it was a joke. Sheesh.

Yeah, saw your post just as I posted as well. Figured at that point it was a joke.

Selanee needs to get something going. Her iron swing looks like crap and her head is broken. Pretty much how I play...

Shanked with my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

Selanee needs to get something going. Her iron swing looks like crap and her head is broken. Pretty much how I play...

She lets things get in her head. "a wet lie with water infront and pin at the front of the green and I have to get it close" just free your mind and play a little golf

She lets things get in her head. "a wet lie with water infront and pin at the front of the green and I have to get it close" just free your mind and play a little golf

Totally agree. And she's just falling apart right now. She's a mental mess, which is exactly what she said she was when the show began.

Selanee has fallen completely apart... And it doesn't seem to make her get fired up. She seems to sink further in.

Selanee has fallen completely apart... And it doesn't seem to make her get fired up. She seems to sink further in.

Even when she hit that nice approach, she had terrible body language.

This is over unless Marcela goes all Adam Scott on the back 9.

I would start to make Selanee put everything out and try and get in her head a little more.

Even when she hit that nice approach, she had terrible body language.

She has been like that all season. I don't get it. I have more faith in my game

She has been like that all season. I don't get it. I have more faith in my game

Yep. She simply had no faith in her iron play...

Combine that with things like "calculating how many holes in. have left", etc, and she's done. You can even hear it in her voice in the little recap comments she's giving.

Game over.

I wouldn't have minded seeing Meghan make it a bit further than out the first round.

It was over after the 3rd hole. Confidence the 15th club

When this Marcella gets you down, she kind of grinds her spikes into your neck. What a beat down.

Kevin

I wouldn't have minded seeing Meghan make it a bit further than out the first round.

Lol, ditto man.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

When this Marcella gets you down, she kind of grinds her spikes into your neck. What a beat down.

Kevin

Word. Marcela was the most dominant golfer all along and deserved to win...and she proved it with the way she got it done.

I wish Omega was here to give his final round thoughts.

Good job to Marcela... She played well throughout the season, had a great attitude and was extraordinarily supportive of all the others.

Back