Big Break Atlantis

That dude could break down Big Break

Well. That was anti-climatic. Once Marcela got ahead she just kept hammering away. Wasn't Selanee's best showing, not like some of the eliminations, but I'm not sure it would have changed the results.

I'm watching this now and after four holes, you can tell Selanee has been crying in the interview.

I hope that isn't an indicator of who lost. BB really needs to figure out how to keep the women from crying in their interviews. It gives so much away... That is if she lost. Still don't know yet.

I think it would be easier to have everyone cry rather than not have one person cry.

Just finished. Kind of anti-climatic with all the crying in the post round recap. Kind of had a feeling she had been crushed.

Also, you can't start crying on the course half way through the round. No way that is good for your game mentally.

She was my favorite, hated to see her fall apart like that.

Selanee was my gal, but man, it was tough watching her get crushed like that and more importantly, watch her basically throwing in the towel it seemed like. I don't think she quit, but she just looked like she didn't care after a while. It was a little frustrating watching her halfheartedly hit shots and start walking away before the shot was even airborne. I didn't think she was going to come back, but I wanted to see her fight a little more.

I could kind of tell right from the off that Selanee had lost because she was in tears from the start. I'd figured Marcela was going to win anyhow bc she's playing at the Symetra tour event being played at my home course this week (I might go see if I can meet her!). There wasn't a more worthy and humble winner amongst the lot IMO, but I didn't expect Selanee to be at the receiving end of that spanking. She sure unraveled pretty dramatically. Yikes

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

I think the best golfer in the bunch won. What a swing!

Seems like a very humble person too.....

hackin

After the semi-final, I thought Selanne was spent mentally and boy was I right, she was never in the final match. What a classy little intervention by Allison to get her out of her near breakdown! Great sportsmanship shown there!

Selanee was tough in eliminations during this season, but I guess all that was too much for her...it seemed like when she didn't take advantage of that opening on the very first hole that she was just spent.

Marcela was clearly the best this year and should have won.

Just finished watching this, and I figured Marcela would win, but I didn't think it would be so decidedly.

Well that ended how I thought it would. It was obvious Marcela was the best player all season long. Next week is the reunion episode and I expect it to be pretty boring since there were no conflicts with the contestants at all this season. I'll still watch it though.

what a beating....wanted to turn it off after the first 20 minutes, but kept thinking a comeback from Selanee was going to happen....fail

That was quite the arse kicking. As TC would say, Marcela went HAM.

Think TC has been hanging out with Mr West and Jay-Z too much.

Sent from my HTC One X

Thank god I DVR'd this and fast forwarded to the last 10 mins. Marcela was the better player do doubt. Glad to see it was an 18-hole match play fior the win.

That girl got smoked. She gave up well before she was really out of it.

Well that ended how I thought it would. It was obvious Marcela was the best player all season long. Next week is the reunion episode and I expect it to be pretty boring since there were no conflicts with the contestants at all this season. I'll still watch it though.

They have a reunion episode? I don't remember any of the other seasons having one. Wonder why they are doing it this time. Unless I missed the others (don't know how since I set up the DVR to record the series).

I have never seen a reunion episode either?????

and I also have my DVR set to record all episodes? Maybe he is thinking of the Bachelor...LOL

I have never seen a reunion episode either?????

and I also have my DVR set to record all episodes? Maybe he is thinking of the Bachelor...LOL

No, I just checked next Monday and there it is. Strange.

I think it is pert near time for another reunion season a la Big Break Reunion.

Back