How does it feel to be a tour pro and walk around the courses with a staff bag and everybody looking at you?

Thanks Cookie, glad to hear everything is working well for you.

Go Hackers!

I may have missed it with the appreal threads, but am I seeing Adidas belt buckles.

David Kelly was glowing in the SC sun.

FROG!!!

Represent!

I may have missed it with the appreal threads, but am I seeing Adidas belt buckles.

That's what I was asking, I also saw Adidas golf pants

The stream is great. It looks like you guys are having a great time.

Tapatalkin

Question for Cleveland/Srixon Staffers

I love the Z star, and the Q star is great off the tee but I can't seem to hold the green with the Q star, is anyone on the Morgan cup using the Q star even though they lose green side spin? What are your thoughts in it?

Excellent repping of the vacation packages TC.

Nice run down of the Z vs the Z XV guys.

Not part of scripting some of the guys wore personal belts.

Gotta love the "ball" busting between Bstone and Cally balls, hehe. You guys have been killing it!

How does it benefit the manufacturers to be a part of the Morgan Cup? Would you like to see more manufacturers become a part of the Morgan Cup, and if so, name one equipment company, besides current participants, that you would like see join the event.

Thanks!

Kelly, who on tour do you strive to be and play like? JB doesn't count.

So after this opportunity, how many Morgan Cuppers have completely changed their equipment for life due to this experience? (if you used to be solid TM, now youre Bstone all the way and won't look at anything else)

Everyone is working so hard across the board!!

All y'all are doing a great job! Congrats!

What was JB's quick announcement? I went to commercial here.

How does it benefit the manufacturers to be a part of the Morgan Cup? Would you like to see more manufacturers become a part of the Morgan Cup, and if so, name one equipment company, besides current participants, that you would like see join the event.

Thanks!

i would love to see Taylormade again

Hey guys with the RAZR Fit drivers and FWs, have you been playing with the adjustability on the range?

I'm out of Q's! I've rattled off all I can, now I just sit in awe of how freaking AWESOME this is!

Congrats to you all, you are ROCKING it, THANK YOU to Bridgestone, Callaway, and Cleveland, and anoter THANK YOU to Morgan and Josh!

This is incredible to watch. Honestly.

What was JB's quick announcement? I went to commercial here.

That it's going to be up for 20 more minutes.

My question is for everyone- are you happy to see it as a match play format or would rather see it as stroke play?

I'm out of Q's! I've rattled off all I can, now I just sit in awe of how freaking AWESOME this is!

Congrats to you all, you are ROCKING it, THANK YOU to Bridgestone, Callaway, and Cleveland, and anoter THANK YOU to Morgan and Josh!

This is incredible to watch. Honestly.

Agreed...not sure what hasn't been covered!

What do the participants think of the wagers going on for this event?

Back