RBC Canadian Open (Spoilers)

I, along with my wife, Cheryl, will be watching Championship Sunday action at the RBC Can. Open. I'll be wearing my :thp: Albatross Member Cap. And if I get the chance, will give a "THP ROCKS!" shout out, instead of the idiotic "Get In The Hole!".

Sweet. I'll be listening.

I, along with my wife, Cheryl, will be watching Championship Sunday action at the RBC Can. Open. I'll be wearing my :thp: Albatross Member Cap. And if I get the chance, will give a "THP ROCKS!" shout out, instead of the idiotic "Get In The Hole!".
I will be tuning in. Hopefully we get to hear you!

Pretty sure McGirt just ripped a Mashie there on that par 3.

Pretty sure McGirt just ripped a Mashie there on that par 3.

I don't know what Garrigus hit, but I want that lol. And I thought McGirt hit something white. At least it looked it to me.

I don't know what Garrigus hit, but I want that lol. And I thought McGirt hit something white. At least it looked it to me.

I went back and looked at it 3 times, pretty sure its the light silver of the mashie.

I went back and looked at it 3 times, pretty sure its the light silver of the mashie.

Well then that is awesome. I haven't seen many guys on Tour playing the Mashie FWs. At least I haven't noticed many.

I could be absolutely insane though, especially since I'm on the crappy TV as the wife has commandeered the 60" for Olympics. LOL

Ah, went back again, its the shadows playing tricks on me.

My LOVE of the Mashie FW has clouded my eyes! :alien:

Ah, went back again, its the shadows playing tricks on me.

My LOVE of the Mashie FW has clouded my eyes! :alien:

Haha. I would like to see a list of players on Tour with a Mashie FW. Maybe JB would have a list he could share once they get everything settled down in SC.

Garrigus needs to go back the the pygmy putter. Dude CANNOT putt today.

I love the commentary by McCord, "Here's my advice for Garrigus, hit it to a foot so he doesn't have to putt it".

Wow, I didn't realize this was the tourney that Tigger hit his awesome bunker shot over the water at.

This is a boring tourney. Better than soccer though.

I'm switching to watch the ladies I think.

No thread for it but great job Freddie now we get to see him at Murfield!

Wow, I didn't realize this was the tourney that Tigger hit his awesome bunker shot over the water at.

6i from 220, one of the sickest shots I had ever seen

Back to back fantasy wins!!!

Started 4 1st timers this week, never made any changes, and all 4 had top 10s.

I think I genuinely dislike robert garrigus

I wanted a playoff. How lame. McGirt should have parred and Garrigus should have birdied.

I had a good day in fantasy and a decent week. If want to win this I need to step it up.

Sorry Guys, didn't get a chance for the shout out. My wife was battling the heat and we headed off to the cooling tent, so she could cool down. Funny thing is..we watched the remaining action from T.V. in the tent. And another funny thing, I heard the idiotic, "Get in the hole!". Well, my wife felt bad for me that I was taking care of her well-being and for next year's tourney @ Glen Abbey. She's gonna pass and I'll be there to give my shout out. As for what we did watch and whom; got some Villegas, Vegas, Singh, Green, Kuchar, etc. and that ole fart, McCord too. I took part in the Fan Experience at Long Drive, Putting, and Hole in One contests. Got a cool Red RBC Can. Open Pukka Edition Cap, ball markers and entered numerous contest draw entries. A good time was had and who won...oh yeah, that Piercy guy. L8R

Sorry Guys, didn't get a chance for the shout out. My wife was battling the heat and we headed off to the cooling tent, so she could cool down. Funny thing is..we watched the remaining action from T.V. in the tent. And another funny thing, I heard the idiotic, "Get in the hole!". Well, my wife felt bad for me that I was taking care of her well-being and for next year's tourney @ Glen Abbey. She's gonna pass and I'll be there to give my shout out. As for what we did watch and whom; got some Villegas, Vegas, Singh, Green, Kuchar, etc. and that ole fart, McCord too. I took part in the Fan Experience at Long Drive, Putting, and Hole in One contests. Got a cool Red RBC Can. Open Pukka Edition Cap, ball markers and entered numerous contest draw entries. A good time was had and who won...oh yeah, that Piercy guy. L8R

Sounds like you had an awesome time.

1343578772214194.jpg

Here's a pic from the Taylor Made Extreme Distance Tour. It was part of the Fan Experience at the Canadian Open. As far as I could tell (see), I was the only person with a :thp: '12 Albatross Club Member Cap at the tourney. Oh yeah!! The Red '12 RBC Cap I purchased wasn't a Pukka edition, well, their company name wasn't on it. I think pick the hats from the left side of the Pukka sign and not from the right side. Anyways, a great memory I wanted to share with my fellow THPers.

Back