Cleveland Staff WITB

I thought these Cleveland bags looked great. I kept awing over the 588 irons every time I drove by or filmed a great shot. I personally really loved the looks of JB's combo set. That Classic drive just inspires confidence with the huge brass sweet spot. There were some bombs with those drivers over the weekend.

You sure did hit the 588's well too.

You sure did hit the 588's well too.

Yeah man. They are a really great iron. I would not mind looking at those in my bag. I think they are one of the most beautiful irons out there right now.

Yeah man. They are a really great iron. I would not mind looking at those in my bag. I think they are one of the most beautiful irons out there right now.

They are stunners. I've never been a big Cleveland guy prior to this so it was nice to get a chance to delve in.

They are stunners. I've never been a big Cleveland guy prior to this so it was nice to get a chance to delve in.

I understand that. They are had to find on the rack. If they could get these out in the stores a bit more, I think they would sell great due to their stunning looks.

I'm going to steal TC's question from the Bridgestone thread and post it here since it's got some good responses.

Looking back, what would you change about your equipment selections?

I would have dropped the F7 in favor of the M3 and possibly went with the F5 over the F3. That set up probably would have played to my strengths just a little more.

I would have gone with a 9* head on the Classic. I also would have been very specific about not getting Crossline's on my irons.

I'm going to steal TC's question from the Bridgestone thread and post it here since it's got some good responses.

I would have dropped the F7 in favor of the M3 and possibly went with the F5 over the F3. That set up probably would have played to my strengths just a little more.
I was gonna ask that question.

I will say this...I am going to get an F5 ASAP! Watching all you dudes pipe that thing was fun

I would have gone with Cleveland Black irons. I just mashed the hell out of those things. I also would have been very specific about not getting Crossline's on my irons.

I like this answer better ^^^^

I was gonna ask that question.

I will say this...I am going to get an F5 ASAP! Watching all you dudes pipe that thing was fun

It's impossible not to want one after seeing those turds just rip balls with it. I do have to say that 5 minutes of One-T tips had me hitting the F3 better than I had in a while.

Such a tough question. I probably would have gone with the Kusala White in my tree wood over the Blue, but even that is a push. Other than that I wouldn't have had the 50* in the bag, I would have liked to have a 588 PW bent weak instead.

The F5 is legit!

Dean! Ok, I must admit, I hit Yorkem's massive Shovel/graphite shaft pairing and absolutely destroyed balls with it. Those things were really, really good. Not good enough for me to not want 588's but for a slight second, I thought about the possibility.

great videos guys! man i love those 588s

The F5 is legit!

Dean! Ok, I must admit, I hit Yorkem's massive Shovel/graphite shaft pairing and absolutely destroyed balls with it. Those things were really, really good. Not good enough for me to not want 588's but for a slight second, I thought about the possibility.

watching you mash those irons was outright impressive.

Such a tough question. I probably would have gone with the Kusala White in my tree wood over the Blue, but even that is a push. Other than that I wouldn't have had the 50* in the bag, I would have liked to have a 588 PW bent weak instead.

The more you talk about that weak PW, the more awesome it sounds. I wound't mind having that full shot in the bag.

The F5 is legit!

They were good at the outing man. The ball goes freaking high with them and I thought the graphite made them as soft as anything.

Maybe the biggest sleeper for me were those irons. I couldn't believe I wasn't losing them left.

The F5 is legit!

Maybe the biggest sleeper for me were those irons. I couldn't believe I wasn't losing them left.

This...

Dude, I knew you would like them. They are legit, and the miyazaki shafts in them are quite stout.

I just watched all of these, everyone did a great job! I was again reminded though of how much I hate hearing my voice on camera.

I thought you were a delusional Auburn fan for all that time. Man, I need to be more open minded. If you want high and long and straight, those irons are the ones for you. I think the price tag is a bit wild but I could see how they make golf a whole lot easier.

A few months ago, I was slightly biased towards Callaway (I wonder why). I've seen all of three of the WITB videos now, and I have to say that after reading the MC Participant comments and preparation, and hearing about their thoughts about their club selections, I'm much more open-minded now. I think Cleveland surprised and intrigued me the most. I always equated them with being top of the line wedges, but had personally shied away from any of their other offerings.

Not anymore.

looking back...even though i wasn't a big fan of them, i think i would have liked to sub out the M3 for the F5.
i didn't hit the M2 all that well, so i just went M3 and M4 to fill the gap and wasn't impressed by the F3. after seeing what JB did with the F5 over and over, i think now i would have liked to have it.

I thought you were a delusional Auburn fan for all that time. Man, I need to be more open minded. If you want high and long and straight, those irons are the ones for you. I think the price tag is a bit wild but I could see how they make golf a whole lot easier.

TC... Goes graphite! Do it! At least try one shaft in an iron :) I kid but really, it was pretty cool to see how impressed you were by these irons.

A few months ago, I was slightly biased towards Callaway (I wonder why). I've seen all of three of the WITB videos now, and I have to say that after reading the MC Participant comments and preparation, and hearing about their thoughts about their club selections, I'm much more open-minded now. I think Cleveland surprised and intrigued me the most. I always equated them with being top of the line wedges, but had personally shied away from any of their other offerings.

Not anymore.

This is what THP does to a golfer, and it's only good for them.
THP and the MC2 opened my eyes to golf gear. My pre-MC2 bag was completely TaylorMade. My post-MC2 bag, is all Cleveland. It's fantastic.

looking back...even though i wasn't a big fan of them, i think i would have liked to sub out the M3 for the F5.
i didn't hit the M2 all that well, so i just went M3 and M4 to fill the gap and wasn't impressed by the F3. after seeing what JB did with the F5 over and over, i think now i would have liked to have it.

Your 3w was the one I wanted to hit badly lol. I thought your bag looked phenominal.

Not anymore.

I was the same exact way man. I was a Cleveland wedge guy only. I wasn't hardly interested in much else. I absolutely fell in love with their products.

The F5 is legit!

Dude, watching you crush balls with these irons was absolutely awe inspiring, and your reactions were hysterical. Somewhere between shock and giddy. For me, the only thing I would take out of my bag right now is the F3. I do not hit it well, and I crush the Black 3W from the tee and off the deck.

Back