Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

Team Ultimate

Team Duffers Heaven.

Team Tee2Green

I do not envy whoever has to parse this thread and process all of the entries.

Team GREP

Team THP...because it just works

Team Holy Crap This Thread Blew Up Wicked Fast! aka Team HCTTBUWF.

I know people are throwing out anything that comes up, but keep in mind this is a real contest. Does anybody think we are choosing something like Team Hackers vs Team Paradise vs Team Lamp? Or Team Ice Water? Im not picking on anybody of course, but when coming up with your ideas, remember that the Morgan Cup is not a forum competition, but a huge event that is seen by the world.

Quoting myself here since I do not think most people are looking through any previous posts.

Team JAM (Josh and Morgan)

Team Best Ball Brothers

Team THP...because it just works
Thanks for skimming my post this morning, deano. I even had a nice writeup about it too.

Team Snap-Hookin' Sandbaggers

Quoting myself here since I do not think most people are looking through any previous posts.

I think it's gone to just plain having fun at this point.

Team Shag Bag Shooters

Team Awesome. I already have a logo ready to

Thanks for skimming my post this morning, deano. I even had a nice writeup about it too.

lol I know. You did the same though with my post about Team Duffers!

Team Shot Makers

I think it's gone to just plain having fun at this point.

Well that is not what it is designed for. Somebody has to go back and read through every entry and choose one person that will get an opportunity that is incredible in our opinion.

lol I know. You did the same though with my post about Team Duffers!
There's so many posts, it's hard not to skim.

Also, I think Satchmo is at 79 entries for this so far.

Edit, entry #80 is in!

Fine I'll let the winner loose. Team Kmac.

Team Q School Slicers

Team Q School Slicers

Please see my above post. While I applaud your creativity, please remember that this is a serious event that is seen by the world.

It's tough for it not to blow up when everyone can have as many entries as they want and they are required to be in separate posts!

I think its just a testament to THP and what the Morgan Cup has become. People REALLY want to be a part of MC3.0!

Back