Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many know, the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event is the Morgan Cup and the 2012 weekend just wrapped up from Myrtle Beach. It featured 3 teams of fully sponsored amateurs competing in a tournament like no other. Team THP, Team Hackers & Team Paradise will amaze the world when the videos get published with not only exceptional golf, but also the ability to keep you entertained with interviews and promos.

THP has announced that the Morgan Cup will continue and the 3rd annual event will take place in 2013. THP has also announced that Team Hackers will be back to defend their title and that there will be a Team Paradise there made up of sponsored golfers as well. THP can announce now, that there will not be a Team THP for the 3rd annual event, but that does not mean there will not be more teams.

What does that mean? How about a chance to bypass the entire entry process and get an invite early? That's right...Create the Team Name and if we pick the name you come up with, you skip the entry process and are automatically granted an invite into the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

If you are unaware of what the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event is, then click here to see the details of the 2012 version.

14 Club Deal
Staff Bag
Apparel
And so much more.

To enter, post the name that you think will be perfect for this event to compete against Team Hackers & Team Paradise in this thread. You can enter as many times as you would like, however each team name must be in a separate post. For example if you have 10 team names you think would work, you will have to post them as 10 separate posts in this thread.

This contest is about the invitation and will not cover the entry costs, however if you win and your team name is chosen, you will have an automatic invite into the Morgan Cup should you choose to want to be a part of it. You will have to conform to the rest of the rules that will come out at the time of the announcement of course, but none should be too troublesome.

Good luck and we look forward to seeing the 1st golfer (not on Team Hackers) that will be joining us at the 2013 Morgan Cup, the Ultimate Amateur Golf Event.

Oh wow that is an awesome move

LOL not what I thought at all and I love it!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Holy mother of God....this is the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

And JB and GG fool all of us with another curveball. WOW!!!!!

Oh my. Get the creativity flowing everyone!

--
Tapatalk2

wow great twist. Can't wait to see what people come up with

Well isn't that something? That's pretty darn cool. Sad that there's no Team THP but I understand. It would have pissed too many people off.

We have Team Hackers and team paradise, so how about Team The?

Holy freaking awesome contest and awesome idea. I cannot wait to see this thing blow up!

Wow, absolutely awesome! I am terrible at these, but really look forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

Best of luck everyone!!

Team Mulligan

Team Breakfast Ball

Team SharkWrestler

Team Aspire

Jeebus. You just never stop dude.

Team Wicked Cool Bearded Guy?

Team Albatross

My serious entry, how about Team Albatross?

Team CallOway

Team Old Guard

Team Veterans

Team Woodshed.

Team Devotion

Back