THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

Hey Buck I need to get this ball out of the water, throw me that Betti so I can fish with it. LOL

It's only water right?

So now there are 2 rules for playing with Buck. 1 - don't let him hit your clubs because you will feel weak and feeble after it. 2 - don't borrow his betti to fish a ball out of water.

Im pretty psyched for this. Im looking into a big hours change after labor day which gives me every weekday to golf, I can practice up. Epic.

It's only water right?

So now there are 2 rules for playing with Buck. 1 - don't let him hit your clubs because you will feel weak and feeble after it. 2 - don't borrow his betti to fish a ball out of water.

lol im sure the rules list will grow longer by the time the event rolls around. i hope you bring your betti Dean. i didn't get to see yours at the outing.

If you have the left handed heads for the SCOR wedges, I'd love to hit them at well.

Also in LH if you can:

ATV wedges
FG Tour V2 Irons
Cleveland 588 CB and/or MB irons
Adams CB3 irons
SeeMore Putters
Mashie 3/5 wood
RBZ 3/5 wood
R11S Driver

I'm throwing a bunch of stuff out there because I dont know what your lefty stock is...
LOL, I wouldn't hold your breath too much on most of those. Hopefully there is some stuff for you to hit.

lol im sure the rules list will grow longer by the time the event rolls around. i hope you bring your betti Dean. i didn't get to see yours at the outing.

Oh yeah that will make the trip. Whether its in the bag at that time or not. I plan on bringing all my MC clubs.

LOL, I wouldn't hold your breath too much on most of those. Hopefully there is some stuff for you to hit.

also you will have to be at the other end of the range from everyone else! sorry but its a rule leftys stay to the left!

Oh yeah that will make the trip. Whether its in the bag at that time or not. I plan on bringing all my MC clubs.

awesome i wouldn't mind smacking those J40s with the sweet sweet KBS Tours in them.

I figured as much, but it's better than just saying BRING EVERY LEFTY THING YOU HAVE! Hehe....

yeah on second thought i don't think so. i really do baby them but if they get scratched bad or anything man that cost a fortune! ill still bring some down and let guys roll them on the practice green and stuff.

Buck would you get back Im trying to roll this Betti but your standing too close to me HAHA I can see it now dude. Sure you guys can roll these Betti's but you must sign this, check them out and they must pass inspection up return. Enjoy.

It's only water right?

The list grows. I might just bring my Queen B just because Buck doesnt have one.

I'd leave them at home, just bring pictures.

Buck would you get back Im trying to roll this Betti but your standing too close to me HAHA I can see it now dude. Sure you guys can roll these Betti's but you must sign this, check them out and they must pass inspection up return. Enjoy.

The list grows. I might just bring my Queen B just because Buck doesnt have one.

your right i don't collect girl putters! lol

i may bring a gamer for some guys to try out. i dunno though my heart is racing just thinking about that right now. all i can see is someone using the putter head to grab the ball from the hole!!!

Ugh biggest pet peeve. Would love to see any of the putters in person. I still game a 5 year old g5i!

youre so jealous.

something like that... im still waiting for confirmation that you're gonna be my roomie for the weekend. hoping a lot of those Maybes start getting changed to Yes over the next month!

Speaking of maybes and yes's. I need to change my availability. Yes to Saturday, no to Sunday. I have something Sunday that I cannot get out of, unfortunately.

something like that... im still waiting for confirmation that you're gonna be my roomie for the weekend. hoping a lot of those Maybes start getting changed to Yes over the next month!

Ive gone from a maybe to a most likely. So you said youre getting into AC Friday? I have to figure that part out too.

Ive gone from a maybe to a most likely. So you said youre getting into AC Friday? I have to figure that part out too.

Yeah gonna drive in early Friday. Play go to hotel after the round. I'm trying to think of a way to car pool but I dunno how you'd come up.

Speaking of maybes and yes's. I need to change my availability. Yes to Saturday, no to Sunday. I have something Sunday that I cannot get out of, unfortunately.
Thats weak Nate, you just made a tear run down TC's cheek.

Thats weak Nate, you just made a tear run down TC's cheek.

If I could I would Breezy. I'll still hit the crap out of any and all lefty equipment that is brought out on Saturday.

Yeah gonna drive in early Friday. Play go to hotel after the round. I'm trying to think of a way to car pool but I dunno how you'd come up.

Yeah I dont think that would work with us all being so far apart. I need to decide if Im coming in late Friday after work or coming straight to the course early Saturday morning and then stay Saturday night.

Yeah I dont think that would work with us all being so far apart. I need to decide if Im coming in late Friday after work or coming straight to the course early Saturday morning and then stay Saturday night.

I'm an idiot. I'm coming Saturday morning not Friday. Staying Saturday night leaving Sunday after the round.

I'm an idiot. I'm coming Saturday morning not Friday. Staying Saturday night leaving Sunday after the round.

Ok good that makes it easier then. What time do you figure on leaving Saturday morning?

Ok good that makes it easier then. What time do you figure on leaving Saturday morning?

Early I wanna get down and help JB and Morgan with anything they might need help with. Maybe leave at 5 or 6 I dunno what time the demo stuff is gonna start. Prob around 10ish I'd think.

Great News!!! :banana: We crunched the numbers and ....... WE'RE COMING!!!

We're coming down on Friday. Put me down for YES on Sat for me, and a maybe for Sunday for me. RKay has decided not to play as she hasn't been able to even get out to the range.

Great News!!! :banana: We crunched the numbers and ....... WE'RE COMING!!!

We're coming down on Friday. Put me down for YES on Sat for me, and a maybe for Sunday for me. RKay has decided not to play as she hasn't been able to even get out to the range.

That is great news!!

Back