Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do a Speedtest and let us know what you score.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Here you go. One from my wifi and then one on the LTE. Freakin fast!

Screenshot_2012-08-06-19-35-08.png

Pretty awesome KMac. I like!

Yeah me too. 19 MB download is awesome. My freakin Internet at home wasn't that fast just a couple years ago.

Yeah me too. 19 MB download is awesome. My freakin Internet at home wasn't that fast just a couple years ago.

No kidding..I don't think mine is that fast now.

HAHA. I just tested my phone against GG's Jeebus phone and the speed is double on mine. Jeebus must have walked rather slow.

Just picked up a Galaxy Nexus! Wanted to wait for the GSIII but couldn't afford the price tag. So I got a Gnex for 250 on Craigslist and kept my unlimited data. Man what a phone from a Thunderbolt it is like night and day.

Sent from my Rooted Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The GNex is awesome! You have JellyBean on it yet?

Not sure when this happened but I've got an LTE next to my 4G symbol on my phone. Nice. Looks like they flipped the switch somewhere around me.

I have had that since we got the phone. If you are just getting it now, be prepared for blazing speeds.
LTE is freaking fast, especially on Verizon down here. There are times at work when I turn off the slow wifi to get the faster speeds on my LTE.

HAHA. I just tested my phone against GG's Jeebus phone and the speed is double on mine. Jeebus must have walked rather slow.
Dude...hahaha, rolling over here.

Test this out; your phone on LTE vs hers on Wifi...I bet your S3 on LTE is faster.

Yeah that speed is really impressive. Now I need to watch it while I'm driving and figure out where it's coming from.

Yeah that speed is really impressive. Now I need to watch it while I'm driving and figure out where it's coming from.
Sounds like a safe idea...lol

Dude...hahaha, rolling over here.

Test this out; your phone on LTE vs hers on Wifi...I bet your S3 on LTE is faster.

It is, but never fear, Jeebus will have something that resembles this in a few months. Maybe not, but Im sure Jeebus himself says its epic.

It is, but never fear, Jeebus will have something that resembles this in a few months. Maybe not, but Im sure Jeebus himself says its epic.
4" screen, pbtthhh. I cant go back to a small screen now, I've seen the light, i've been converted.

I have to say this though. Developing for iOS is vastly easier than android.

I have to say this though. Developing for iOS is vastly easier than android.

Not surprising, its outdated technology. I mean its like me developing on DOS dude.

I kid I kid.

Is it really?

Pmoa, is it because of the tools apple provides to developers or am I completely off? I don't know much, I've just heard some of the guys at work talking about a few things and was just curious. I know a lot of people that prefer to develop Android just because it's open source and they feel like their apple developments may never even be seen.

Then again, what do I know.

I played around with the S3 the other day. 4G is so fast. But that phone is unbelievably giant. A bit too big for me.

Of course it is. There is only one OS compared to like 5. One type of hardware compared to like 30.
Good point, wasnt thinking about it that way. One screen size, one phone, one everything with iPhone. Compared to the vast variety of Android.

I played around with the S3 the other day. 4G is so fast. But that phone is unbelievably giant. A bit too big for me.
JB said that the first time he saw my S3. That impression doesnt last long once you use it as a phone for a bit. It's so thin that the large size isnt overbearing.

Interesting, Samsung wants to take out the middleman and launched a website where you can trade in your old phone for credit towards a Samsung phone: http://www.samsungupgrade.com/

They would give me $6 for my HTC Incredible, LOL.

JB said that the first time he saw my S3. That impression doesnt last long once you use it as a phone for a bit. It's so thin that the large size isnt overbearing.

That's good. It was sort of uncomfortable in my pocket. My sister said she would never get it because it wouldn't fit in her pocket, lol. It doesn't matter because the S3 was way more expensive than the iPhone when I got a new one a few weeks ago.

That's good. It was sort of uncomfortable in my pocket. My sister said she would never get it because it wouldn't fit in her pocket, lol. It doesn't matter because the S3 was way more expensive than the iPhone when I got a new one a few weeks ago.
What kind of tiny pockets do you have?

It's so thin that its barely noticeable in my pocket. I throw it in the front pocket of my shirt when wearing a suit and it's not even slightly noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back