The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Cam only played like 8 snaps dude. Too early to tell if he'll continue last years form.

What? Cam only played like 8 snaps dude. Too early to tell if he'll continue last years form.

Thank you. Did he throw? Fumble? Run? 8 snaps is enough to do something.

Thank you. Did he throw? Fumble? Run? 8 snaps is enough to do something.

Lol, no fumbles, a couple of completions and two big runs bro. I'd say he's a good dude to have in your fantasy squad

Lol, no fumbles, a couple of completions and two big runs bro. I'd say he's a good dude to have in your fantasy squad

Stop trying to hog Cam all for your fantasy team. Does Dallas ever play a preseason game this year? wtf Im getting pissed.

Stop trying to hog Cam all for your fantasy team. Does Dallas ever play a preseason game this year? wtf Im getting pissed.

Mexico's Team!

Did I see that the Chiefs had 19 sacks all last year, and had 7 in last nights game, alone? That's pretty impressive, even for preseason.

You think you are mad now.. wait till they get slapped around in their first game of the season.. and we are not talking bridge-slapped either!!!! :act-up:

Did I see that the Chiefs had 19 sacks all last year, and had 7 in last nights game, alone? That's pretty impressive, even for preseason.

Wow. Just 19? And like 6 came against the Packers. Timba Ali or whatever his name is had 4 or 5 I think.

Kevin

You think you are mad now.. wait till they get slapped around in their first game of the season.. and we are not talking bridge-slapped either!!!! :act-up:

Dont hate because were about to sign a former gun toting NY Giant to the roster. Guns are 100% legal in Texas and encouraged.

Wow. Just 19? And like 6 came against the Packers. Timba Ali or whatever his name is had 4 or 5 I think.

Kevin

Lol.... You're so cultured. How's the meat I prepped for you?

Kevin

Pretty sure I saw that on Twitter or something, after last nights game. I know the year before, they only had 18 or 19. Since Allen left for the Vikes, they haven't had crap for a pass rush, and before him, you had to go back to DT and Neil Smith.

Dont hate because were about to sign a former gun toting NY Giant to the roster. Guns are 100% legal in Texas and encouraged.

Him and Dez,.. what a nice combination.. one jacka$$ can shoot himself while the other slaps his momma!!

Lol.... You're so cultured. How's the meat I prepped for you?

I had a Polish and a garlic brat. Fabulous. You're a sausage expert.

Kevin

Him and Dez,.. what a nice combination.. one jacka$$ can shoot himself while the other slaps his momma!!

Dez and Plaxico, in the same locker room, will certainly be entertaining, and will ensure, Jason Garrett is the first coach fired this year.

So the Panthers looked good tonight TC? I think I like how they're looking heading into this season.

Dez and Plaxico, in the same locker room, will certainly be entertaining, and will ensure, Jason Garrett is the first coach fired this year.

Stop. Dont buy in to this crap. Dez might do a couple things that dont add up this year and Plax who knows what hes got left but J Garr aint getting fired anymore then Im going to start at QB for the Panters.

So the Panthers looked good tonight TC? I think I like how they're looking heading into this season.

Cam only played two series and they moved the ball fine. Kuechly was very impressive though

Cam only played two series and they moved the ball fine. Kuechly was very impressive though

Was that the first round pick this year? Hope he doesnt get injured.

I'm usually a pessimistic fan (have to being a Chiefs fan, keeps the disappointment to a minimum) but I think the KC D is in for a big year. Eric Berry is back and healthy. Justin Houston (OLB) came on strong towards the end of last year. Added a few new pieces in the secondary. I think they will be a top D this year.

Was that the first round pick this year? Hope he doesnt get injured.

Yeah, he's a LB. he had 5 straight tackles and stripped Arian Foster causing a fumble. He's all over the place.

Stop. Dont buy in to this crap. Dez might do a couple things that dont add up this year and Plax who knows what hes got left but J Garr aint getting fired anymore then Im going to start at QB for the Panters.

As long as Bill Cowher is unemployed and the Cowboys underachieve, Garrett's name will always be the first on the chopping block, IMTC. I don't see the dude making it through the season and only lasting to next season, if they make the playoffs. He has Norv Turner written all over him. Great coordinator. Not a great coach.

I'm usually a pessimistic fan (have to being a Chiefs fan, keeps the disappointment to a minimum) but I think the KC D is in for a big year. Eric Berry is back and healthy. Justin Houston (OLB) came on strong towards the end of last year. Added a few new pieces in the secondary. I think they will be a top D this year.

That seems to be the feeling of many. That the Chiefs D is going to be very surprising this year and that they may be the team to beat in the West if so.

Yeah, he's a LB. he had 5 straight tackles and stripped Arian Foster causing a fumble. He's all over the place.

Solid rant! He sounds like like that LB we got from the Penn St. whatever his name is..

As long as Bill Cowher is unemployed and the Cowboys underachieve, Garrett's name will always be the first on the chopping block, IMTC. I don't see the dude making it through the season and only lasting to next season, if they make the playoffs. He has Norv Turner written all over him. Great coordinator. Not a great coach.

Yeah good points. This year will go a long way in deciding what happens with Garrett and Romo.

Yeah good points. This year will go a long way in deciding what happens with Garrett and Romo.

Jerry Jones likes to make a splash and bring in big names, which is why I threw Cowher out there, as it seems like the kind of place that Cowher might have interest in going if the situation is right. But yeah, Garrett and Romo both need to have good seasons (Romo just needs to stay healthy, because when he is healthy, he is a damn good QB), or both might be elsewhere next season. Tough division too. Defending world champs, a talented Eagles team, and an improving Redskins team that has 2011 Panthers written all over them (a team that you DON'T want to play).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back